Monday, March 27, 2006

My First Time..

Update abt last week 1st..

Oh yes, I finally had my first time...in a sportscar!! oh yes yes yes *grinz grinz grinz *cant stop grinning. =) and it belongs to a hot silver Mazda RX-7. And how did I come across such good luck? Ahhh this is all thanks to my dear fren, Raj (who had suddenly became my best friend overnight for getting this kangtao for me). And the story started like this...

One fine day, not so fine lar, it was very cloudy outside, the atmosphere looks gloomy, and I am rushing to get ready for the Redzone Party..Raj called just to check out how things are, since we haven't talked for some time. He went for the Penang's Redzone with Lin, btw..I was telling him my plans for the weekend---

R: So wat ya doin' for the weekend?
Me: Uh-huh, tonight the rave party at Sepang, then maybe shopping with fren..there is this Tiesto thing coming up huh..my frens want to go, but I don't know..
R: Hey great. Listen, my fren has this VIP tickets to Tiesto's and he needs a partner for dinner..Think you can help him out? We can't exactly Brokeback Mountain you know...
Me: ($$$ Kaching!!!) (*calculates mentally in my mind...ticket for Tiesto's, RM80...dinner...yummy) So are you coming?
R: Yeah, for Tiesto's. So will catch up with you guys after that. So I give your contact to my friend ya, I'll ask him to contact you
Me: Haha..see 1st la since you have the tendency for not turning up all the time =P

On Saturday(18th March 2006), after getting only 4hrs' of sleep, I woke up (Cmin, Fly and Ben parasited at my house for the night..Cmin bunked in with me whereas the guys get to camp in the living room) bcos' I need to drop these ppl at their respective places. After a big long detour and wrong routes, managed to drop the guys at Bukit Jalil LRT so that they can go to Puduraya and go home...and I also managed to get me and Cmin to 1-Utama. Had a hearty lunch and shopped around.Was window shopping when Raj's friend called up...After intro and stuff and getting the details, it was pretty late, so had to head back home to get ready for dinner...

Neway, Raj No.2 (let's call him JR instead) called again..Apparently our mutual friend Raj got this Tiesto VIP event mixed up..JR does not have VIP tickets (sky falling down) to Tiesto's. Actually he needed a partner to an annual dinner instead, and will only head to Tiesto's after that (things look bright again) and we will meet up with Raj later at the party. Ohkay...No wonder it sounded weird, VIP ticket for dinner at Tiesto's party??? Bummer.

But eventually I agreed because I haven't seen Raj for ages and it will be fun partying with these guys. (FYI: Raj is a very good house and trance DJ that used to spin in glo penang when I worked as a barmaid..that's how we met) He tried teaching me how to shuffle, but I failed miserably...am still learning!!

That aside...I was a bit worried cause I didn't have anything formal for an annual dinner, and JR said it was a black suit thing sumore. Called both my aunts, them lagi tarak. Both of their closets are full of Levi's and denim jeans, super casual. Oh, also the sizes a bit small. *sobz. Finally managed to dig out a pair of loose brown pants and a nice turqoise shawl. *grinz. JR called when I was ready

JR: Hello Tan, you ready d? Am downstairs
Me: Yeah..Wait at the curve to drop ppl of? there's a guard booth over there
JR: Okie-dokie
Me: Uh-huh,so that I recognise you...what car do you drive, plate no.? (am supposed to text the details to my friend in case of emergency ma)
JR: (speaks alien language)
Me: Huh??? Ahbo plate no. lar...
JR: Don't worry it's very easy to recognise my car.

When I went downstairs, oh, it was easy to recognise to alrite *wink wink. Mazda RX-7 dey...to be honest, it really was my first time in a sportscar (unless u count GTI as one also =P) its interior was very nice, and me being automotive-challenged..i can't describe all the meter meter thingies inside the car. =P JR is a frenly chap, quite good-looking as well =)

And the thing is, apparently we are going to an annual dinner for JSOC--Japanese Sportscar Owners' Club. Wow...sounds cool right? =) but I didn't expect what came later. Upon reaching Sunway Resort Hotel, there were tons and tons and tons of sportscars lined up. Congregation of Mazda RX-7, RX-8, Mitsubishi Evo (yes, Evo VII even!!), Toyota Supra, Subaru, MRX etc etc..in short, all the japanese sportscars la..me also not so familiar leh..Hey,the event even made it into Malaysia Book of Records-- Largest Sportscar Gathering at One Time!! this is even better than the DJ Tiesto thingy *muahahahah. Imagine, 107 sportscars parked together..definitely EYE CANDY hahahahah.

Dinner was so-so, food was horrible..but the experience in a sportscar was amazing =) after the dinner we went to Qbar with JR's friends...it was fine, but a bit phobia house/trance music d after Redzone. hehez. Oh..the indo-mie in Subang not bad..yummiez...Aiyaya...it's Monday again!! ughhh... Patik berundur dulu with a pic of Rx-7...no..i did not bring a camera that night cos I thought it was just a boring annual dinner =P

10 comments:

Admin said...

i'm starting to have doubts about your gender. you have the tastes of a man. fast cars, football..... hahahaaha..

Dave Llorito said...

i have a mazda but its far from the one you are describing. yeah, you have a very exciting life. and im excited reading you doing all these courageous stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nice car indeed.

Jeremy C said...

wah!! hooiching in an RX-7 wor...damn stylo wor ;)

Irked T said...

Damn envy u lor...got so many good 'kang tao'happening.Tht lux. annual dinner in Sy Hotel really very woohoo lor,I live so near pyramid oso dun hav the chance T.T...RX 7 joyride lagi woohoo *clinch fist* cant take it anymore!Interesting internship life in PJ rite?JB oso kenot clubbin...all Ah Beng clubs!And hey,u joined F.First edi???Wah.....tight schedule lah u!Fun and excitement!

pokeycatsg said...

yes.. the 'rotary rocket'- rx7's nickname.. :)

lots of tuning potential... but not so great if left untuned... :)

Dave Llorito said...

dear hoiiching: i've setup my personal account at Multiply. you may visit http://davellorito.multiply.com. thanks. i like this account to be fun and interesting. about the ligther side of life.

Anonymous said...

OMG that car is SOOOOO HOT
how do u soell hot? H-O-T-T OMG it's HOT ur so lucky!!!
thx for commenting on me blog..memang i terharu lol

H.C. Tan said...

ahpek: im normal. not trans, not bapok, ahkua..haha. this comes with having 2 brothers, a gazillion male cousins, uncles *wink

w/out borders: exciting? not really..jz that i got lucky this time around =)wii check out ur miltiply

jacky: yea..1st time in one also.haha

jeremy c:yeahh..i was ecstatic..i had to pinch myself several times to see whether i was dreaming.haha u have no idea how these owners are obsessed wit their cars. totally freak out everytime someone nears it -_-"

kokwhei:yalah..u lagi syok,went for tiesto's. yepz i did it. i joined FF

nkw: i suppose performance wise its better than rx8, no?

jan: old joke huh. H-O-T-T..gosh i miss u =)

mob1900 said...

Rotary engine, i.e. like a plane. That's the secret she's into RX-7. Aeronautical engineering mar. Raj better be careful, HC might rip out the engine to tinker with it!