Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogobituary

Here I was, I had a great day, my lecturer came to visit our company,he was very happy and satisfied with our performances (or did we put up a good act pretending to be diligent and everything?haha), our supervisor gave good comments. and hell, I even slept at 10.30pm the night before!!! healthy lehhh. not really...cos had to compensate and make up for the 2hrs' sleep I got the night before. Anywayzz...I was about to blog about my weekend...and then I had to see this!!

Yep. The demise of a great blog =( we've seen blogsuicides for various reasons--like dawn yang's cos of speculations abt her natural beauty..the other s'porean which I forgot the name. etc etc. but this...this i cannot comprehend. =P

Narrowband.blogspot.com has been around for a long long time. At least, for me lar cos this is the first blog I read...the rest of the blogs I've only started reading like, last year?!? when friendster started its blog thing. hmmm. maybe narrowband is just going to take a hiatus.hehez. But I do realise that everyone who blogs regularly has been missing lately...probably only once a week or so. I guess this quarter of the year, everyone's pretty busy and stuff. In fact, I only update once or twice a week...

Neways, back to narrowband. on his blogobituary,..the owner is my sifu, mentor, fren ish..make it sound like obituary pulaks. hahaz. yeah the sifu taught me everything I know about blogging..so how also have to thank-thank a bit. Thanks mate!

Wishing narrowband all the best in life. Cheers.
Yeah..just a little farewell song. Ppl, download it here!...Actually it's my latest favourite song. hahha. Oyasuminasai...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more i read it, the more it sounded like obituary. Choi-ness...