Monday, March 20, 2006

last weekend

yeah, with pics i posted up few days back, i didn't have the time to actually tell about what happened. anyway, last weekend..which was 10th march (fri)..Most of the coursemates applied for leave on that day so that we could settle of PSM (thesis) titles. We were supposed to pick 5 titles from the list that was offered by lecturers. Anyway, I drove 4 of us back to johore on thursday night in my SLK *wink. Hah's Wira is being used by his bro so we can't ride in his car..The journey was pretty pleasant =) it feels so good to see the housemates again...luv you girls~~

come friday, we went into campus to find the lecturers and also to listen to what their titles are..uh-huh,some of the titles were super 'deep', designs of wide-band antennas, turbines, yada yada..there were some interesting titles but...but..as usual the good titles surely will be taken up by good students. hehe, and not so good students like yours truly get..haha. but who knows lar..cos we just had to fill in the forms 1st. the choice will be made by the faculty panel later. *cross my fingers that I will be getting my first choice.

that night, we went bowling (as what the pictures indicate).. 10 guys and me, vun being the only girls. maka I pun beria-ia wanting to become the best female player there. hahha..but after a few rounds..i was so lagging behind vun..maka i decided to declare myself as The 1st Runner-up for best female player. haha..but i did out-bowl vun eventually,so i did win. =) gheeming had the highest points la..and I was pitted against my course's supergenius 4-flat, khongwui. but rupa-rupanya even supergenius also have their kelemahan wan..cos I won him!! YES!! although my total points for that was a dismal 64. phaiseh. after that we went McD for supper and it was good to see the coursemates again..cos some only having their internship later this year. caught up on the latest dits on them

saturday i had McD,again (i know,what about my diet?) for lunch, went shopping with my soul-sis thongching.hahah. havent seen each other for a month so memang a lot of things to talk about,..but she's pretty busy with her thesis cos she's graduating next month..sigh..I have a year more to go before I'll be getting my aero degree. At night went out with Loke and her frenz to Tebrau City and that little witch made us take cakes. Hehez.. I mean, we ordered pasta and stuff d ma..but she had cravings so me and yinting succumbed to her cajoling (yes,..once again what happened to my diet??) i bought a really nice pair of shoes at Vincci =) we also went to watch Underworld 2. not bad, but I was a bit lost cos the prequel was pretty long ago, kinda forgotten its storyline liao.

on sunday once again I fattened myself up with yummilicious indian food when i met up with my senior Siva for lunch (pao, help!!). about 3pm, we drove back to KL..but the week before, remember the fantabulous yummilicious chendol Malacca jonker st that charng introduced us? we went back again for it. Actually I forced them to go laR cos I had mega cravings. NO, I am not pregnant =P it was some quite a drive away from the highway and we had to drive a bit before reaching Malacca Town, 15mins, maybe? We started off with Nyonya Laksa which tastes sorta like our Penang Assam Laksa, just missing the 'heh ko'(prawn paste) and it has additional stuff like egg?.. it tastes quite good, probably cos' I am missing penang laksa so much, hahah. then we went to buy the chendol instead, but ran out d?? sold out. bummer. *sobs sobs..all the way for nth??? btw, the place's name is Jonker 88 dessert, i think. go check it out!! it has very good ambience cos the owner is an antique dealer,so there are stuff like artefacts in display. yAaaaaa...no chendol but I was pleasantly pacified by its ice kacang instead. I asked for the chendol's ingredients so i get to eat the greeny thing...cos their coconut milk ran out d,but the ingredients are still available. its gula melaka is just delicious!! I think I've said that many times. After that we took some pictures around Jonker St. and headed home to KL... =)

Good trip.I had an amazing ammmaaazzzzing time this weekend but it's 1.30am so I'd better get some sleep..6am have to wake up again (what?? It's monday already?? damn)...NItez =)

4 comments:

Dave Llorito said...

Reading your blog, i could sense you are really living a blessed life. how are you? Just like you i usually spend weekend watching movies. i actually setup another blog for this. you may check out www.davidllorito2.blogspot.com. thanks for linking me up. ill return the favor.

H.C. Tan said...

w/out borders: life is good =) but it doesnt come without effort..good or not ur the one who makes it happen i guess. btw, i dont really drive a SLK..its Small Little Kancil which is something like Atos, our local car =)

Jeremy C said...

hahaha...SLK, i really kena fooled :P

yeah, sounds like you're living the high life - perhaps should go visit one day just to have a taste of that :)

H.C. Tan said...

jeremy c: hahah. SLK, most useful during traffic congestion in KL. Otherwise, subjected to road bullies. u mean visit johor? don't. go penang instead. haha