Wednesday, September 10, 2008

whole body is hurting...

not that I did anything interesting or what lah, that's why didn't update my blog... I want to post about past travels, but resizing images at work would be wrong...lol...and too obvious!!!

but I was reading thru some blogs of friends, some who are traveling at the moment, it's really nice to read about their escapades or their adventures, without a care in the world (of course, there are some who travel within budget, like me!)...so i'm still adamant to post one of these days about Sicilia (chapter 3 lol) and the rest of Italy and the other countries that I've been to. if not a bit wasted to keep some really nice pics to myself right????

...now that I am actually working I feel so bored, but when I was in Italy I felt useless. I don't know which is worse. lol...

I'm thinking of volunteering somewhere, but in a way I feel like I don't have much time to myself to do things that I personally like...weekends I meet up with friends...sometimes during weekdays as well lah...then if not I go to aunt's restaurant to help out...otherwise it's not like I have loads of free time or what also...

hmm...hence...the only times that I actually have time is from 6pm-11pm (approx. 5 hours) to do what I want. it's not much, but it's a good 25 hours (5 x 5 days)... so...I've decided to join a gym!!! yes lah, to get back to my infamous ZAMAN KEGEMILANGAN...where everything that was supposed to be small, is small...what is supposed to be rounded and perky is rounded and perky. lol. now sure lah, all out of shape...but as I always said, Round IS a shape...

I just started 2 days ago. 1st day i just jalan 1 hour only...ytd did Pilates and Yoga...today badan very sakit so going to let it recuperate a bit...cos too long didn't berexercise d, so need to get my body into the exercising mode...

but now the sakit kepala also come d...the 2 days that i went to the gym, the next mornings I had super cravings for nasi lemak..yeah had nasi lemak for breakfast yesterday and today...not exactly helping to reach my goal ah. lol.

ahhh so anyways its the yoga and pilates that's making my whole body ache all over lah. lol...

ok back to work...

6 comments:

zewt said...

hahahahaha... zaman kegemilangan... where everything is at the right size.... hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

nooo... blog about italy.. malaysia's not that bad too!! u just need to slowly explore.. though i get what you meant by... "bored".. damn..

Anonymous said...

exercise...then nasi LEMAK!
lol!
can u see that word?
LEMAK!!!

Mariposa said...

whee pls exercise for me too. the only shape i know is round too. wakakakkaka. grazie bella in advance muahaha

a.h.t.i.n. said...

hooi ching...u have been tagged =P

ahtin.wordpress.com

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: u also trying to get back to ur glorious days right? lol.

khek: i know. but blogging/editing pics at work just feels...wrong...when everyone else is doing work. lol

jitshiong: why cant i have more supportive friends? (*wonders)

mariposa: chica dont worry u look great! lol...

justin: hahaha okayyyy i will do it...one day...soon...