Friday, September 26, 2008

thank god it's friday

time just flies...!!! dengan tak disangka i've worked here 1.5 months. also earned sorta gaji buta till now. well, occasionally i do have things to do as per my job description, but rarely...rarely... yesterday kena sound from the evil Team Leader also. but that's my fault lah for not doing what I was told to. blah blah. but i insaf adi, i'm the "once bitten twice shy" kinda person. so now must remember what i've been told to do...

not much progress about the part-time for the italian guy i mentioned, guess he's really tied up with his stuffs as well. but slowly lah, me also tied up doing nothing...

just wanna share this pic, taken during my bd 2-3 weeks ago...actually got a bunch of pics (with Heng, Lin and their respective abangs) but they're in my laptop...this one coz Lin's abang took one, so emailed me loh.


Thank you darlings! (oh arent those 2 big candles and 1 small one? hehehe)

now i'm going to fill up my weekend meaningfully...am going to start tutoring my cousin chiayee (who's in Form 2)...hopefully i dont embarass myself by not recalling to solve even simple math!!! (it's true, the older u get, the more you learn, the more you forget), and in between helping at my aunt's restaurant...and meeting up with friends occasionally. how i wish i had dates instead of meeting up with old friends instead. hahaha (joking k, later kena boycott from my friends here)

at the moment, am still sorting out my long term goal/short term goal (with reference to my previous "how do you measure success" post)...still have not decided which one is for me...but i really need to decide...i dont understand why i am so free but yet i procrastinate so much...oh well...we are allowed to dwell in our miseries once in a while (call it a..."down phase")

Happy weekend people...!!!

3 comments:

L B said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Gorgeous cake..

It's starting to get rather chilly here again, in Italy.. Miss us? :-) Baci..

Mariposa said...

bella..procrastination..aah what a blissful word =P

H.C. Tan said...

LB: yes i miss italy so much.. ah its cold there adi ah? my friend in Perugia says it's getting cold adi also...but it's barely october...? un bacio..grazie mille

mariposa: yeah hail us, the queens of procrastination! haha