Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Suffering...

there are many times when we have to suffer in life, in different phases in life...

as a child, when sebat/hentam from parents for being naughty...
as a schoolgoing child, having to carry so many books to school etc..
as a uni student, having to study 4 exams/cram so much info into such a little brain/assignments

then of course, suffering from stress, too much workload yada yada. i graduated d, so no more studying/student life stress kan? am in the working phase stress now.

a few of us, at least among us who keep regular hours at work (9-6, 8-5 etc) email each other at work. Lin is suffering over her weekend duties, Heng is suffering over her super permintaan tinggi boss that gives her gunungs, Loke emailed to say that she is suffering because everytime near public holiday sure got issue one (work related of course). of course i kena "shoot" that I am the free-iest and work-less among all of us (at the moment)...

I was like, who say...I'm also suffering what...from boredom. and in the working world ladder, that's the highest stage of suffering, which is suffering out of boredom. hahaha. =P (i think in cantonese it's called "sai meng"/ menjemur nyawa??) lol lol. joking only lah...

P/s: but today i have another suffering also, which is suffering from pain due to my weekly Tuesday "Torture Day" for my Advanced Level Yoga Session where my teacher and her students engage in an hour of melipat-lipat their badans and god-knows-what-poses. Wahaha, I'm one step closer to being one of them adi. Ouchhh....

oklah, back to suffering guys...

p/s/s: oh and I did go to Velvet/Zouk last weekend after all. hehe. but really not my cup of tea already lah. my old age cannot handle it...i think i'll take up knitting or some stitchwork....

7 comments:

Mariposa said...

lol yeah and get some granny panties while you're at it =P

seems like you're starting to get busy at work? tarak satu mail dari hang pun!

Irked T said...

melipat lipat badans haha, vy lucu the way u describe...

i think u should join ikebana, cooking or stitching classes instead of yoga la so that u can stitch/knit while watching ur fav. show on hua hee tai...

anys hope u'll get endless works piling in after raya as ur wish ;P

H.C. Tan said...

janice: hahah there's a "hidden reason" for me not sending emails...not bcoz im bz...but bcoz im busy for nothing...

tristan: hahaha yeah am going to be a super yogi soon. ehhh dont curse me to be overloaded with work ar. i want ngam ngam workload can adi..hehehez (btw i anti hua hee tai maximum!)

reddaisie said...

wei hiao eh..
beh tong nia..everyone stress with work..u stress sai meng..
My stress coming to an end soon la..after raya i can work normal working hours d..no need to do weekends d.. but kinda used to working every single day d..

wei..when u gals coming back...then we can hang out la..i sudah lama din keep in touch with lokey d also :P

H.C. Tan said...

pao: hahaha u know i like to sai meng one lah. lokey lately very bz also mah..that's why...me have to work this friday, so not coming back...well i meet lin and heng at least once a week, else twice. hahaha. cham lo me, berebut attention/time of lin and heng with their boyfriends...me gotta get myself one also...if not their bfs sure hate me one...

narrowband said...

Suffering from boredom is not counted ok!! Haha...

H.C. Tan said...

n/band: counted okayyyyyyy =P