Thursday, July 24, 2008

no more berkulat at home!

oklah since i kena shoot by my friends asking why I did not prepare for the interviews...i have good news...I've been offered a job! by the company of the 1st interview I went to..itu oil and gas punya.. i also shocked. but i also got pray larrrr...hoping that they really really really need ppl... or they didnt have much of a choice since not many applied for the position. hehe. and i got berbuat baik u know. the night before the interview, I at at Nando's and the cashier gave me an extra RM10 for the change. I sumore told the girl "Cik u gave me extra RM10 lah" ...so...buat baik dibalas baik... amitabha..

but the job will not be technical lor. Quotations analyst. I mean..the job required an engineering degree...but I dont think it will be very technical also. but good also la. if too technical also i will end up suffering...and the pay is not bad...more than I expected also. So I'm now just waiting for the offer letter...then review the benefits...the interviewer basically emailed me about the basic benefits d..so i think okay wor.

And since i came back from KL this monday...for the past 3 days I have been abused max. Exploited! My aunt who works at the coffee shop is sick, so I had to substitute her cos ...I don't really have a choice. My grandparents and mom and aunt asked me to..so must give face right...
I HAVE BEEN WORKING FROM 6.45am to 5pm...or 5.30pm...means 11 hours lidat
U know how much my ahkong gave me ar...just to entertain me...RM30...means tak sampai RM3/hour also. very the kolian lor. if not usually i help 12pm-2pm nia..but tmr also same case..have to wake up so early...haihs...but good also la. free workout. run sampai berpeluh-peluh. cos waiting for new maid to arrive ma. so meanwhile my fate is worse than even of an indon maid's...i very confident that i lost some weight d..no 2 kgs also 1 kg lo..kesian me.

hehe...sekian sahaja kali ini. so i am now blogging from my brother's hairdressing shop to prepare for my new job this 1st august. i think so la starting 1st august...but in the meantime..i must pamper myself at my bro's shop. i will curl my hair. hehe.

Happily waiting for my hair to be curled...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the Best with the new job! *HUGS*

I should come over & help you out in the restaurant. I need to lose some kgs... *sigh*

Btw, show us the photo of your curled hair. ;)

zewt said...

wah, which coffee shop is this?

Mariposa said...

omg here comes MEDUSA!! RUNNNNNNNNNN

perdono couldn't meet up with you yesterday. i want to come to kl someday and meet up with u and linny dan lain lain. hahaha

hugs

H.C. Tan said...

jem: thanks girl! haha when i slimmer then i will post a pic of my new hair

zewt: ahkong punya kopitiam. call the abuse hotline!!! hehe

janice: aiya nvm la. next time u belanja me makan can d.hehehe

zewt said...

diam diam serve the ah kong lah....

Ayah said...

Congratulations on the oil and gas job... hope it will give some exercise as the one at Ah Kong's...

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: wah so..straightforward ah u. haha

ayah: thanks ayah. lol...where want to find a job like at ahkong's kedai kopi??