Thursday, June 14, 2007

world's greatest dad

I emailed Papa just now...

From: Tan Hooi Ching
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:19 AM
To: Tan, YL
Subject: ...


The company is so proud to have me, cos I have turned into a workaholic. Hahahaha.

With regards,

Hooi Ching, Tan


And he replied:

From: Tan, YL
Sent:
Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:23 AM
To: hooiching
Subject: RE: ....

Don’t work so hard, take care of your own health; exercise more just like me now playing badminton 3 times a week. Let me know once you are ready to pay your car installment, OK?

Sigh...so potong stim wan my dad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahaha
Dad will be dad
The next will be house loan
Insurance
medical cards
Heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

oooh.. u haven't mentioned,

the baby to come, probably from an unwanted pregnancy (whoops), the baby milk (breasfeed!), education, college, uni etc.. sooner than u'd know it u'd have a whole new mini-U

Lobak said...

waaaaaaa hahahhahahhahahhha

aL said...

kesian nia. lol.

me oso alwiz email with my dad at work wan. ahaks.

JoeC said...

all parents will worry about their kids, health and all. But it is good advice which we will come to value when we are having problems later, parents knows best. Cheers!

So, you are daddy's girl?

pokeycatsg said...

wah.

ur papa very the 'hen sit' hor?

H.C. Tan said...

zI: ZI, u are really scaring me. no I don't want to buy house!!sigh

khek: what a morbid thought

alicia: *wink

aL: haha well that's the case for me cos I don't have a bf to email to. haha

joeC: I'm not daddy's girl le..I am the only girl..haha

kW: hiensit is good sumtimes..