Monday, June 11, 2007

I scraped through!

Here I am, blogging from work again. hohoho.

I scraped thru my 1st week of work...Work's pretty ok, except the fact that the company expects me to have knowledge (like, real knowledge abt aeronautical engineering) but seems that I lack of it larrr...the moment I come out from exam hall, sudah give back to the lecturer.

Anyways, the people here are quite nice, small small company (expanding though) in a nice building in TPM...To date, I'm the only female engineer (haha) but I believe they'll be recruiting more..Boss is here..so gtg...

Wanted to blog last nite but was totally beat when I got home. Fell asleep holding my Italian notes. Dad, if you are reading this, you'll be pleased to know that you have just bought me 3 La Senza lingeries. Hehe, swiped your MasterCard yesterday at 1-Utama. Surprise! Happy Advanced Father's Day...!


p/s: Yala yala, return you the money when I get my 1st salary larr...

5 comments:

JoeC said...

Time to fight a good fight! with la senza and Italian notes! I wager that you don't have time for anime anymore eh? Are you working in Penang or KL or JB? Cheers!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I actually misread that you bought La Senza lingeries for your dad... hahahahaha

Have a great working week!!!

Anonymous said...

ciao,ragazza bella!!..still wf italian notes ah...i dont know throw at where ord..btw how's ur application...go bologna o nt dis year..keep on fighting n studying la!!....

Anonymous said...

I think that what they teach does not help at all in working life except just the concept but not the knowledge
Don't feel guilty la, I do that also, heh heh heh, hope my boss is not reading this la
Wishing you all the best in your work and hope is will be a satisfying one for you
:)

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: in KL lor... =P

jemima: lol, no la...my dad will pengsan!

yui/gim: ciao bello ragazzo!my notes also very dusty d...susanna will be so sad to know that hehe. come stai? hopefully will go perugia...eiyer...so where r u now la? penang or s'pore?

zI: hahha yaya i dont think I use much of the knowledge la,...but seems that we do use the fundamentals/concepts at least