Tuesday, June 19, 2007

clubbing is good

Just when I thought I've sworn off clubbing for good, I'm glad DK and Jo dragged me to Velvet last weekend. and of course brought Lin along. It was a blast...the other week we went Zouk it was quite boring so I really thought I was over clubbing. The music was good, the ppl were hot and my girls were lagi sizzling hot. and I think got quite some lengzais. Hahaha. Although I was totally out of shape, I've basically forgotten how to dance (think of a spastic duck with two left legs) and I alcohol INtolerance have increased, it was still fun. DK, Jo, Chee were very very very good at dancing..and I am slowly regaining my form, thanks to them. =) =) so, hooiching is back to the clubbing world la.hehee.

Cos was kinda worried lately, macam middle-age crisis only..went out with Lin almost every weekend and our topics are quite the same all the time. That we feel so old. maybe cos we no longer students d kut. the next thing we know, some are probably going to get married pulak. yorrr. and and also our singlehood lo. young and thriving, but single. I think there is nothing wrong with me, okay...so sometimes I tend to eat too much, so am overweight at the moment. But otherwise I should be normal wad. I'm a healthy, bright girl woman, with normal looks, working limbs and a good waist to hip ratio. So why am I so...single? but seriously semenjak my Final Year Project, it seemed to have killed all my hiao hormones. Like totally. I enjoy hanging out with girls rather than guys. If a guy asks me out, I am busy. If a girl asks me yamcha/dinner/lunch/movie, I will make time no matter what. Noooo!! My sexual orientation definitely hasn't changed. Just wondering what's wrong with me. I think my chances of ending up like my Xiao yi and Xiao gu is extremely high (Hot, with a successful career and also in their 30s and single). Sigh...yes I feel like a nun.

Back to work la. Transferring some files now so I can't do my work...back to wondering what's wrong with me lo.

CANNOT CANNOT. must not let my 20s pass by like that!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have your own ya-ya sisterhood for as long as you can.. 'cos the moment you get hitched.. most things will change. ;)

zewt said...

i intro my friends to u want or not? hahahahaha....

i used to frequent poppy... it's like my weekend home... love the hip hop music. but since getting engaged... takde la... maybe i will still go once in a while.

i you feel you're in crisis just immediately entering working world... wait till you spend 5 years there.

Anonymous said...

You'd not get bored of the things you like
Its like a hobby, drinking and dancing and clubbing is like a hobby
:)
I must revisit my hobbies too, may be may bump into you
Heh heh heh

H.C. Tan said...

jemima: hahaha. i wonder when I will get 'hitched'. lonnnnngggggg loonnnnnnnng time still lorrr..

zewt: how old are your frens 1st? and are your frens your age? lol.

hahaha. 3 weeks of working and I sound as if I'm working 3 yrs d

ZI: hahaha. who knows maybe will bump into zeroimpact in zouk/velvet/poppy's. lol

zewt said...

my friends... of cos not all my age la... and hey!!!! you sound as though i damn old la...!!