Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Velvet Underground


The last last weekend, on Saturday I went to Velvet for Mr. David Koh's birthday party..It was totally happening =) ah..finally NO house & trance *phew..sorry ah..I ulu a bit wan,so more pro-hiphop R&B..coz I do not know how to shuffle for nuts!!! -_-"

Oh...and I drove for the 1st time to KL town..at night!! It was raining, and I didn't want to go, but Colin cajoled and cajoled...so...since so long haven't seen both of them already...and against my aunt's wishes..I went. Tee-hee-hee

Velvet was so very packed..but unlike GLO, its air-cond was working perfectly well. And there was actually place to dance. glo? happening but the bouncers couldnt care less if all of you were packed like sardines. =P I reached past midnight,cos I had to work at my aunt's..but it's cool..there were about 30 of us..I think they opened many bottles of Black Label..which I cannot relate to. alcohol intolerant, remember? I took like, 1 shot the whole night? cacat rite? hehe. but everyone already asked me whether I drank a lot a lot already isit..my blood circulation fast maR.. =P Oh,I met some really nice ppl also..there's DK, Corrina, Daniel..etc etc.. but I got totally lost the way back, I almost went to Pahang..left at 5.45am?..reached home abt 6.45am..next day total zombie-like.hehe..some pictures below loR..

the birthday boy!! (age undisclosed..but he's ancient alrite *wink)

Colin and his bro, Loong

Corrina and her man..forgot the name..hehe but she's hawt

somebody is intoxicated alrite..yea they were drinking from the bottle whole night..fulamak


me and dk...new-found friend =) luckily both of us not so thin..hehe nampaknya gym not so berjaya..-_-" i must ganbatte oh!!

3 comments:

Chin Kian said...

don't worry. everything starts from bottom. We'll just have to hit the gym according to schedule =)

Dave Llorito said...

oh parties! it seems like its a universal activity. i mean everybody parties almost the same way all over the world. the drinks, lots of food, pictures, dancing, making friends. maybe someday, the world could get united if we could organize one super duper big party. ha ha.

H.C. Tan said...

cK: haha insya-Allah..the prob is the eating after that part

acq: alcohol intolerant is good k..save $$ when clubbing.haha

w.borders: tat'll be cool =)