Thursday, April 20, 2006

caught

I'm always caught by the Big Boss@ General Manager everytime I surf the Net..as in, when I dok curi tulang. -_-" now I have my own workstation as I'm extending my internship, supposed to create directories of some sort for the company..so lots of typing lar..a few days ago, when I was typing an email, humming along to some silly song...one of my colleagues passed by..so I quickly minimized the window. Out of nowhere a voice said:

Having fun or not online? Do you know that you are not supposed to surf the Net during working hours?

Yalo,Boss behind my back. Apparently he's been standing behind me for a few mins. Sigh.

Like I'm the only one.. =( One of the interns (my coursemate) hides in the room the whole day to surf Net and never get caught. But I have been caught a few times. Just when I was starting. *sigh. Just my luck. Once for playing computer game. Hehe..

Anyway..I've made a recent discovery...I'm born with two left legs! Apparently I've only discovered so after I joined Fitness First's Group X classes. Its BodyAttack, BodyStep, Hi-Lo (that involves aerobic moves were disastrous)!!! my legs keep tangling up and I can barely keep up with the counts. That's why I'm sticking to Yoga =P at least I don't mess up, and the instructors somemore puji that I'm flexible.hahaha. Contrary to the frusfrated and "mou ngan thai" expressions from the aerobic classes. The hip hop class is fine..but it combines with aerobics (BodyJam)..Some of the moves are really cool..but some really stupid. And yesterday, I went for its BodyJam session in Summit..wahlao eh,the instructor damn layeng @ ahkua @ bapok. Totally irritating to the max!! and he squeals and giggles!!! *pukes pukes..Ugghhhh. Just feel like poking his eyes. But some of the instructors really good lar (*relieved!!)

Okie-dokie...back to work..later Boss pass by again..break time over. going gym again today..hehehe. not bad..but not losing weight though..is it the food that I whack? hmmm. lols. Adios~

4 comments:

aL said...

kesian betui...btw, how much is ur gym eh fee ar?

Anonymous said...

aww poor u..kena tangkap aje! u gotta ask your fren how he stays invisible while surfing right under your boss' nose!!
I LOVE HIPS DON"T LIE MAN!!!!! got one song to send to u when u free.. No Promises by Shayne Ward- X-Factor winner.. nice~
jan

Ayah said...

Just surf the net before office hours, during lunch or after work... sure safe surf...

Dave Llorito said...

its a "problem" here in the philippines as well. and im one of those who steal company hours for my blogs. ha ha.