Wednesday, June 04, 2008

sick.

Can I seriously say I'm sick of traveling? i know it sounds very arrogant and lansi, but I seriously do not want to go anywhere anymore. I just want to go back to Malaysia, even if when I go back I'll have to pay RM2.70 for the car fuel. hehe.

Last weekend I was in Naples and I went to Capri Island also...beautiful...and also beautifully expensive. Now everything feels and looks expensive to me. sien. all also want to cheat my money nia. okayyyyy...so most of the money are not mine, with compliments from the italian govt for the scholarship...but i've RM4k that's mine ok...

but I can see that the number of pictures i take at places i visit lately have reduced significantly, like 400% less..meaning 4 times less..or sth like that lah..

Now going to pack my stuffs and going to Pisa later, parting for Sardinia island tomorrow morning.

Stressed giler now don't know when is my flight back to malaysia..my request to change the flight is still pending. haihs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM2.70 now.
RM4.00 in Aug.
*sigh*

Have a great time!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to train my car to take water instead
or get a donkey hoping it's not that thirsty

aL said...

eh eh... naples and capri island... we learned in school before ma hor...

some recluse story? in english literature? hahahahahaa.

Mariposa said...

YA YA al!! i was thinking the same thing..was talking to someone abt it..must be hc oso la hahaha.. that guy that sold everything and moved to capri..then mati cuz the house terbakar one right? i can't ingat the title..

take care of your health when you go traveling so often!
Hey travel when u can missy..soon u'll be missing the traveling bug liao!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog hooiching.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Anonymous said...

a chance to earn some money from miss elmer i guess? well, loving ur blog.. support it yeah? :)

perhaps u can earn and pay ur way for more trips to come.. u can even write and sell your experiences to companies like Lonely Planet etc. :)

just my 2 cents

narrowband said...

Why kurang foto liao! It's a SIN! KENOT lazy!!

H.C. Tan said...

Jem: thanks for always checking out my blog..sorry for the lack of updates yeah..muahhsss

zI: haha we'll survive this!

aL: I have no idea at all...

joe: haihs

elmer: thank you for your kind compliments

khek: yahor..true...

n/band: ok ok....