Monday, May 26, 2008

As promised...Barcelona Part II

With the availability of Internet, the frequency of me updating should be proportional right? hehe but nothing interesting is happening here lah, the saddest being without a lengzai or any kangtao at all...but a promise is a promise..so here are more pics of Barcelona..!~


Me and the Korean lengzais...
Lovely Parc Guell..my fav Gaudi's place


Yummilicious Paella and Sangria

Montserrat. lovely!

Montserrat no.2
3 of us...

Next will be posts for Sicilia...anyways, I am supposed to go back to Malaysia on 29th June, but then I have exams till then...so tried to change tickets lo...but the agent could only change it to 22nd July so far...I'm more than thrilled to hang around till end of July..just a small problem...don't exactly have cash to hang around till then...I have several trips coming up...so the cash that I have is to be fully utilized..if the money I have were to be a lemon, then I'd have to squeeze it to the very last drop...going to these few places soon:

Confirmed:
1) Napoli/Capri Islands/Pompei - Italy
2) Sardegna Island - Italy
3) Liverpool - UK

Unconfirmed, but hoping I will be going (with the super super limited cash I have left):
1) Florence - Italy
2) Milan - Italy
3) Athens - Greece

Haihs...so sad my Europe sabbatical coming to an end soon...many told me "Why go back to Malaysia..get a job there and stay lah"...but...I really don't know, think so easy meh..of course my parents were like, "Come back sooner!" instead...fikiran bercelaru now...sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow your heart, my dear! ;)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

lovely place to stay in.. but being an Asian in a sadly cynical world, it's a bit of a disadvantage, but never the less, u'll get by..

ah, just enjoy the travels while you have your youth..

ENJOY@!!!!! banzai. :P ahaha..

Lee said...

Hi HC Tan, wow, you have been travelling. Beautiful pictures, and you sure one very attractive lady too.
Your Malay is very good. You speak Malay often?
Anyway, you stay easy and have a nice day, Lee.

Mariposa said...

wei u HAVE to balik..cuz you have to come take me there muahahahaha

eh i din go monserrat la..is it at the cable car thingy or at the olympic stadium? or i totally missed the mark? wakakkaka

post more piccies...me gusta mucho el parc guell..muy bonita, no? oh quiero volver ahi!

H.C. Tan said...

jem: sigh

khek: haihs haihs

u.lee: thanks for ur kind compliments...and i speak malay cos im a malaysian mar! =)

jan: no lah this montserrat is out of barcelona...about an hour away with train lor...