Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm coming home

These days I will not be able to update..wait..i haven't been since the past few weeks anyway hehe. I owe this blog millions of pics! arghhhhhh... but i havent sorted them out yet..done some small trips in may and june. busy as a bee (lansi hor heheh)

I will see you guys back in malaysia lah...leaving 29th June. couldnt postpone my flight.

this week got exams lo. finally got exams after 8 months...but not really studying also. cos i assumed that i will have till 8th july so mentally not prepared to leave yet. and with all my sampahs also..very hard to pack. eh eh eh.

oklah will update as soon as i can, hopefully before i depart from italy.

ciao baci...

5 comments:

Mariposa said...

dear i bet the italians are bummed that spain kicked their culos? i was a bit sad oso hhehehe

dont come back so fast can or not? need you to holiday on my behalf somemore hehehehe

Oh ya, i FINALLY posted abt Barcelona in my blogspot:
http://btwn4ears.blogspot.com/

go see and miss barca!!

Anonymous said...

*waits patiently for Hooi Ching to come home* :)

zewt said...

so fast eh? felt like u just pergi yesterday....

Anonymous said...

I guess you're already on the way by now or might have reached
:)
Can't wait to see those pics

H.C. Tan said...

joe: finally..damn long la the post. pengsan haha

jem: i cant wait to come home too..

zewt: time just flies lo

zI: insyaAllah i will post up some soon