Monday, April 21, 2008

Republic of San Marino and San Leo

As always I find the life in Perugia very relaxing. One does nothing…there is nothing much to think about, just that I have to think what to eat everyday…The past week, the weather had been very bad. It rained non-stop for about one week…thank God we had the sun during the past weekend! I spent the whole weekend by the balcony, just basking in the sun, sitting on the couch. And cooking, and eating. But not eating so much adi lah. Kena shoot teruk by my housemates whenever I mention the word ‘Diet’. Haihs. And I have such absolute weakness for fattening stuffs…eg. Pasta, Chocolates, cakes. I swear I’ve never eaten so many chocolates for the past 10 years where I’ve eaten here in 6 months. I consume an average of 3 chocolate bars/week. Today I promise to start on diet (as I’ve did for the past 4 months).

Ahhhh…back to the good weather…we had 22deg on Sat and 25deg on Sun. I hated the sun when I was in Malaysia, but now like damn ecstatic when I see a teeny weeny bit of sun. So of course I had sunbathed with all the layers of bakyius (meat) with my housemate. =P My greek lengzai sudah balik kampong for 10 hari…but the past 3 days had been raining cats and dogs..tension...

Ahhh…the excitement of my life here -_-“ In fact, it was so exciting to see my housemates argue last week. As LB said before, the Italians could argue even over garbage. Aiyaya last week me and my housemate Nadia went to shop for some groceries, and there were only 4 boxes of nuggets left which were in offer. We beat the other housemate, Milena to it…so she like damn behsyok la. When she came home, she accused us of being immature for running to buy the nuggets that we knew she wanted or something. (We had to run to the supermarket coz Nadia’s guest was coming to our house mar…so Milena was like, damn perasan that we purposely went to the supermarket to spite her) Damn lawak and mentensionkan the scene. In the end they started screaming at each other and one starting crying. Aihs…but after 6 month of living together with them, I also damn biasa d of them exaggerating and amplifying the graveness of the situation.

But anyway, of course I had my yoga poses when I was in Berlin! Hehehe. Oh and here are some pics of when I went to Republic of San Marino 1++ month ago. San Marino is a very small and adorable republic in Italy...and it snowed the day before, so the republic was covered with snow when we arrived...so is San Leo! =) I went to these places with my B2 coursemates - Uksana (Ukraine), Jiji (China), Konstantinos (Greece), Domenico (Korea) and Lili (Malaysia)...oh well...malas aku nak continue d...here are the pics...lunch time anyway



This is in Berlin, near the Arch of Triumph and the Palace

Apparently all my yoga poses are the same






These are the pics taken in Republic of San Marino and the San Leo castle lah. The one which is the most lengzai is my Greek lengzai lor. haha. Anyways.... =P I dreamt of Malaysia so often lately!...Family...friends...and esp Malaysian food..hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be following your greek lengzai to Greece after you complete your course? :p

I miss you, my friend. *hugs*

L B said...

Wow! I just got your RSS feed now, after so many days! How come? Thanks for your SMS too! Enjoyed reading your little tidbits every single time! Also love watching you do that Superwoman Flying Thru the Clouds pose.. Fascinating that you can maintain such poise so elegantly..

Dream of Lormaikai, ok?

Mariposa said...

wooooooooooooo bellisima!!! eh can post a close up of your guapo or not?! cannot see properly la.. faster post of barca!! i cannot wait hahahaha

hugs. go to Greece. ask him to bring you to Patos island!!

H.C. Tan said...

camel ciggies: hehe u r too kind!thanks so much for dropping by...

jem: d greek lengzai is...i dont know where he is also now. haha

LB: yeah and i enjoy reading ur posts about food too..hahaha. well..i berkurun abad didnt yoga d also...badan punya shape pun sudah...haihs...

jan: yea! i really wanna go Greece lah...but dont know my budget cukup tak..posted d of barca! aiya look at my guapo for wad..im over him d...lol