Friday, April 11, 2008

After a hiatus of almost a month

Okay so sorry…1 month tak update…I think everyone has even given up on checking out this rotten blog…nevertheless, I will try my very best to win your hearts again. =)

Life without Internet is very pathetic la…but lama kelamaan, you also will get used to it…it’s not end of the world…Just maybe need Internet to book flight tickets and book accommodation. Hehe.

So what have I been up to lah? Many many things loh…since:
22/2/08-24/2/08 - Berlin, Germany
9/3/08 - Republic of San Marino and the castle of San Leo
16/3/08-22/3/08 - Barcelona, Spain
23/3/08 - Rome and Vatican City for Easter
24/3/08 till now - Recharging battery and wallet lah cos pokai papa kedana already… I was attending the level B2 for Italian language and it was the end of the course. I really enjoyed myself during this course cos got my Greek lengzai and also some Israelites that were really nice…also there’s this super adorable Chinese guy that really cracked us up everytime that we were together. Damn when I myself read what I am typing I also geleng kepala at the state of my English at the moment. -_-“ Ora parlo bene italiano ma il mio inglese e’ peggiorato.

Anyways, as spring has arrived, me and the gang just hang out everyday by the dome doing nothing…everyone just sits by the staircase, basking in the sun…as does everyone else…then all of us will take a walk along Piazza Italia, to do some people watching and just blend in with the crowd…Actually I also don’t know why there are so many people idling in the center of Perugia…all also mouliu like us lah, apparently…then we will stop, get an ice cream, then continue people-watching activity on the staircase…everyone calls the hang out place as “sulle scale”. Previously I have always had a bad impression on Israelites..but turns out this bunch that I met were really nice. Aihs…I am the oldest one la among them…all also range from 18-20 years old…I mean, within these peeps that I am hanging out with la…I also tension…but I always say that I am 19 years old lah. (hehe suddenly 5 years younger)…

Ahhh and also lately we’ve been having some farewell parties, birthday celebrations of my housemate Dora, the Chinese fella Jiji, Pietro and a friend Francesco…yeap lots of eating lately…I am at a VERY HEALTHY 62kgs now…I think…*gasp. The heaviest I’ve ever been was when I was 16 years old at 60kgs…mana tau now…the record has been broken…haihsssssss tension giler…muka bulat like full moon, eyes also look smaller, nose also look more penyek… jalan also like tak balance…sedih tak terkata…

Oklah one by one…I start with some pics of Berlin…just as promised! Berlin is a really quiet and calm city…really liked it, and it’s not so costly as Paris! Everything is systematic and organized…not as chaotic as Italy…probably the European version of Singapore lor…very clean wan the city…Since it was almost two month ago when I went there with Poli, I don't even remember the name of the buildings no more...phaiseh...distinctly remember the Parliament building..wait I dig up the info again only tell you guys the names of the buildings la...what matters is ME appearing inside the photos anyway. haha. Most of my Italian girlfriends are into German guys...but to me...still prefer italian guys that i am failing miserably to tackle. haha.

Clockwise, from top right: Some famous church, the palace, some church again, Reichstag

Ermmm...really forgot what the building is called d, Charlie Checkpoint, a famous cathedral, Arch of Triumph

1st and 3rd are still pix taken at the Reichstag (Parliament building), and at the World War II memorial

Okay...I am really bad of describing the name of the places...phaiseh lah...this post I am writing in a hurry..lately no time to even pangsai. haha. Update ASAP!!!!

P/S: Lately been traveling around ma, then I realized hor...when the aircraft lands safely...Italians will clap their hands...believe me...only the Italians do that...the French, Spanish, Germans etc...none...weird...

8 comments:

L B said...

Hahaha, love the way you walk! Amazing, isn't it? I tell you.. those pasta ah!!!
And it's true! Only Italians are so kampung when they fly! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Eh! You still look the same in the photos.. can't tell that you've put on weight. ;)

LOL! Yup, I remembered them clapping too. I assumed that they were happy to have a safe landing. :p

Miss you, girl! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Wah, there the lepak term so canggih... sulle scale
Apparently we were also discussing bout leng zai over dinner just now and all say that Italians are more leng zai
Heh heh heh
And wait... no yoga post???!!!

Ayah said...

kenapa kepala dia asyik senget sahaja?

Mariposa said...

girl! i still faithfully check your page, hoping to get an update from ya! im glad you're having an awesome time. can't wait for you to post more pics!!

- they clap cuz they don't trust the pilot is it? damn lawak!

-jan

Anonymous said...

the brits clap too...

zewt said...

when exactly are u going to start working ah?

H.C. Tan said...

LB: manalah u nampak how i jalan? yalah italians so kampung wan...hehe yes i put total blame on the pastas!

jem: hehe yala safe landing ma. obviously from my pics u can see that i got 'the angle' when i take pix hehe. gained so much weight la..and berlin was 2 months ago!

ZI: haha 'sulle scale' means 'on the stairs'..we just sit by the staircase nia..haha. got got..yoga pics coming up soon..believe me..italians not lengzai wan!

ayah: sebab dah gemuk...kena tangkap sudut di mana i nampak kurus sket.haha

jan: muaksss u r the best. haha i want to update wan...just that no internet nia ma. haha. yeah life is pretty good. update on barca soon! haha probably dont trust the pilots lah

ken: isit?? haha i nv been to UK yet marrrr...

zewt: dont want to work...want to be a parasite on the face of earth forever...