Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm going to Venice later lo...

Yalor..in 8 hours' time..I will be boarding a bus to Venice. heee heee. follow university la. cos no kaki. I was allocated in the 2nd bus wan, the 1st one was already filled up. Then mana tau early this morning I received an sms saying the 2nd bus is cancelled, so we will be refunded. Then I damn sedih lo, went to the shop to insist on going...I even offered sitting beside the driver. Haha. Anyways, I refused to leave the shop. At last, they relented la, somehow found a space for me. hehehe. so must go to bed early lo..6am must gather at university adi..just a day trip, for the Carnevale!

*********************
This morning, I went to the post office to post some documents, to Sweden. The date due is today (1st Feb)..so tot what if I send courier lo...wahhhh Euro35!!! Will arrive within 2 days. But leh hor...use normal post, only 2.50Euro wor. Will arrive within 5-6days. Chisin. 4 days' difference, 10 times' price difference. Obviously I opted for the latter. Since I already missed the deadline, what's a couple of days rite? Also got another one to Spain I have to send, but that one due mid-Feb..So in a way, instead of Euro35, I spent Euro2.50 each. Saved Euro65! So what did I do with the money I saved? Shopping laaaaa...now got end of the season sales ma. Bought 2 pants, 1 United Colors of Benetton handbag (which I thought was leather, but wasn't)...and 5 pots of flowers (one for each housemates. heheh you can call me sweet, or you can call me rich. lol. no la. feel like spending money today lo)..even called to chat with Lin almost 1/2 hour (girl miss u!)...I love the pants and also the handbag!!! hehe

*********************
Remember the cold war thingy in my house? Yeahhh now resolved adi lo problems,..but now I conclude that Italians are very..well..passionate..*blergh. Before going to the Post office, I went to photocopy some stuffs. I witnessed the shop owner (guy) and a girl (client) fighting very very loudly in the shop. They were scolding each other over some mistake in the photocopied stuffs. Personally I dont see what the big deal is..but as LB said, they can even fight over garbage..so I guess it must have been normal..In fact, the guy was sooooo engrossed and angry at the girl that he gave me free for the 4 pcs of photocopies I made, probably just to spite the girl. Haha. Italians. Chisin.

*********************
Today marks the 105th day (3.5 mths) of me being in Italy. Many asked me...
"so got kangtao ah?"
"got italian bf adi ah"
"remember to save me one ah"
Peeps, let me clarify..personally I have not seen any super lengzai ones ler. Nice looking..maybe..as Janice said, once you see them everyday..they look..well..normal..anyways, none looked like Cannavaro or Nesta or Maldini..

The truth is, before becoming a footballer, apparently you have to go thru this screening test for physique and appearance. Not lengzai kenot become footballer one. Obviously for Azzurri its even more stringent. So kesimpulannya all the lengzais are in the football teams adi. The rest..you go figure. Haha -_-" BELIEVE ME! That is the story of how I got cheated into coming to Italia...

5 comments:

L B said...

First of all, I feel so bad for not being able to accompany you up to Venice! :-( Aiyoh! But you will sure have a nice time taking lots of pics of masks, and masks, and masks, and pigeons. Don't forget the gelato.. Other than that, well, I think there are some canals too! :-) It's a romantic city..

Yeah, Italian are very 'expressive', hor? Garbage also can argue over wan.

Now you got me staring at that last piece of Bakkua in my fridge.. *sigh*

zewt said...

nesta... cannavaro huh.... hahahaha....

well, maybe those nice looking guys are all playing football??

eh... liverpool sucks... kakaka...

Anonymous said...

I love Venice!
I love Tuscany!
I love Florence!
I wanna go Italy again!!! :)

mrbherng said...

Carnival!!! Gosh! That will be a dream come through to be at Venice during the carnival!!! It will cost me both arms and legs to be there at this time of the year for sure.

H.C. Tan said...

LB: Aiya..ok ok oni la Venice...dun feel too bad.haha. you have Bakkua???? Heyyyy sharing is caring!! dun finish that piece ok! lol. Yala..italians..beh tahan nia

Zewt: aihs..yala all the lengzais memang footballers oni...heyyyy as if ur MU any better =P

Jem: Come come..haha

mrbheng: even us now in Italy wan also cost both arms and legs adi..apatah lagi u that so far away..hahaha.