Monday, January 28, 2008

Jeng jeng jeng

This year for Chinese New Year:

1) LL Housemates gathering will kekurangan 1 person to gossip and do siasuei things together. im sure Miss Pana will miss me, cos she will be the only person eating. hahhaa. *bleks

2) HPC Gathering will kekurangan someone to be the one late to arrive (aka, me!) If mengikut tradisi, HP Pao or HP Lin were always the early ones...then the person living just a km away, HP Heng will arrive...then..me!!! then HP Jo Ooi, HP Loh, HP Chun...No one will have a go for another bowl of HP Loke's YeePhor's hokkien mee...Girls, remember to bring your 'kums' when pai nee at each other's places ok, mi raccomando!

3) Occasionally, the SRKBL Melur ppl will have a gathering also..sorry cant make it this year!!!

4) Esp my family...this year, my Xiaoyi and Mom will kekurangan another kaki to play mahjong with them...less money for them to win this year...since every year basically I am just donating my money away...from a few days b4 cNY till Chap Goh Meh... -_-"

Aihsssssss...Janice, thanks so much for the Xmas card...altho I just received it yesterday. haha yours will be arriving soon, i promise no later than Easter ok!

Part 2 of my Paris trip: Beryoga everywhere I go...hehehe


Not bad lei..can pose inside Musee du Louvre sumore...and at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel...-_-"

8 comments:

L B said...

Aiseh, just for this year only! :-) Once you miss a few more, you won't even know it was there! Alas, I have missed quite a few, and if it wasn't for this Blog thing, I might have thought CNY was just a fairy tale..

ps: Mi dispiace I won't be able to kaki dengan tu per yoga al il Carnevale in Venezia. :-( But you should go! If only to say you've been there..

Anonymous said...

I miss lotz when I was living Down Under.

*HUGS*

Lee said...

Hello H.C. Tan, ha ha, I love your these 'yoga' poses pics. Cute! And you are a pretty young lady too.
Gosh! Your Bahasa is very good...but as I learned mine wayyyyy back in the early 50's I'm afraid I'm lost at some of your Malay words.
Never mind, I caught the gist of your interesting post.
You have a nice day, H.C. Tan. Best regards, UL.

Anonymous said...

Wah so many pose
I think you can make a video leh
Like you say, beryoga everywhere
A video for both yoga fans and travelling fans
:P
Happy Chinese New Year to you

H.C. Tan said...

LB: haha yaya andro' a Venezia questa fine settimana, pero' chi aiutarmi a fare le foto? hehe. anyways, yala..sure miss home la..1st time missing CNY u noe..hehe.

jem: ahhh...well im just missing it this time..so no biggie..i can eat all the bakkuar i want next year.hehe

u.lee: haha thanks u r too kind! yalar, your 50s bahasa is like..my grandpa's slang type.lol..kidding..hugs

zI: haha no la i just pose for fun oni..supposedly yoga fans have toned n nice body, but mine.. haihs. lol.u also..keong hee keong hee!!

nyonyapenang said...

Got online mahjong one or not? :D

Anonymous said...

wah laaao..HAHAHAHHAHAHhahahaha :D

mmg tak tau malu laaaah... BERYOGA in museums.. buat benda, "biarla kena pada tempat dan masanya.."

take care girl, happy chinese new year :)

H.C. Tan said...

nyonyapenang: haha girl, online mahjong feeling different wan la. you dont achieve the orgasm you do when u "bong" joker (pek pan)/hua etc etc...esp when u "mua dai" (full) lol

khek: hahah aiyaaaaaa at least I can tell ppl that I tried to be different ma...classic wad the pix. gong xi fa cai to u too!!!!