Monday, January 14, 2008

and my friends say...

1) A certain Miss Lim wrote to me in email...

"Wow so you must be having fun there in Germany. How is it there?..."

2) And a certain Mr. Teoh wrote to me in Friendster...

"let me see...what can i buy at italy....actually i cant think of any...so u can speak spanish already???"

Errr...1st...I know I have been missing from the virtual world for quite some time...but I did meet up with Miss Lim before I left for italy...Girl...u tergamak tak tau that I am in italy instead of germany! boo hoo...and 2ndly...I think in italy...we speak italian, not spanish...manusia jahil...

on a more interesting note, I just learnt that italians are very..well..hypocrisy kinda people.. am now embroiled in a veryyyyy exciting housemates-bitching-backstabbing-drama, which consists of me, 2 italian chicks, 2 chinese nationals, and a moroccan. Oh..occasionally, it involves our landlord also, a couple well into their 70s, because certain issues cant be resolved by our own. "O, Draconian Devil!"
"O, the beauty of italian culture!"

Otherwise, I am having the time of my life, thank you very much =P

New year resolution 2008:
1) To shed 10kgs...Before I came to Italy, it was 6 kgs...then I put on 4 kgs in 3 months, so now I have ONLY 10kgs to lose. Easy feat. Non c'e' una problema.

2) To learn Spanish, French and Japanese. I did take 1 semester of these languages before, but forgotten everything. But what's new year resolutions if you don't write the impossible ones down? =P

3) Cari kangtao to work here. Apparently I'm now dried up financially, so I can't travel outside Italy (Austria, Spain, Germany, Switzerland) no more if I don't find a way to earn $$...

Kesusahan of kehidupan...AND THE WORST THING IS THE END OF SEASON SALES IS ON NOW...20%, 30%, 50% of everything...i can't even afford to buy..boo hoo..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from Italians?? I mean they can even fight over RUBBISH! literally.

Anonymous said...

I think you must have had lots of fun there until your fund now kering
:)
Well, I'd always try to get away from drama, sounds like a very interesting gang you have there.
Take care and good luck with the KGs

happyashley said...

hahaha... good luck in finding a job. i'm sure u'll enjoy your own real life version of italian drama.

p.s. pls work on ur italian beau mission. lol... how come i don't hear any progress on that?

L B said...

Haha, yes, the Italian way of life ~ Drama!!

Your Resolutions look doable. 10kgs no sweat! Spanish, French, Japanese, a walk in the park! Earn $$? A little more difficult, but can still be achieved by a little imagination! :-)

nyonyapenang said...

Wow...Italian food, Italian weather, err...Italian everything must be very agreeable with you....you rasa very seronoks hor...naik timbang lagi!

You keep well. :)

Ayah said...

1) To shed 10kgs...

SAYA MAHU KETAWA ...

zewt said...

so are you speaking german in spain? hehe...

10 kilos... woooaaaahhh....

Anonymous said...

bueana suerte chica! u better save $$ and travellllllll!! dont waste the chance girl!!!

Bee Ean said...

So you guys are having sales also in Italy? In France it started last week and the shops were so crowded during weekend. Anyway I have problem appreciate their fashion taste so sales mean less for me here.

H.C. Tan said...

mrbherng: they can even fight over...nothing! haha. and u can just imagine their facial expressions!

zI: well..spent most of my fund on eating and buying unnecessarily..hehe. yea, my hsemates are interesting alrite...

sweetcheeks: haha my beau mission memanglah tarak progress...kembang so much secara melintang adi ler.. duno la..want 2 find job but cant speak italian so fluently wor..

LB: u shud know the italian way of life..hahaha. thanks for the vote of confidence, hugs!

nyonyapenang: seronok tu memang...tapi poket derita sikit lohh!

ayah: kata-kata yang jeles...

zewt: no..speaking japanese in spain.haha..thanks for the 'whoahhh' at my resolution hehe

jan: gracias chica...yea i definitely will go spain..maybe march..

bee ean: thx 4 dropping by..yeap our sales start early jan..till early feb lo..ohhh in france also got sales ah..nice..aiya missed it!

reddaisie said...

hiao eh..
gonna miss u during the CNY gathering :(
Haih..this year cannot go "WOW!!" at someone going for a second bowl of Hokkien Mee d...
Come back quick la!!!

H.C. Tan said...

pao: boo hooo...i know...the best part of CNY is meeting with u guys!! (apart from digging CNY goodies n playing mahjong of cos!)...