Monday, February 18, 2008

i'm a housewife

I'd love to blog about interesting happening stuffs of me traveling here and there, partying hard...but alas...not...

For the past week, I have baked bread, made sushi, today I made steamed fish teochew style (ho ho ho 1st time!!! successful sumore!), cooked chicken curry, even steamed pao and I am currently fermenting kimchee (korean fermented vegetables)...memang free until can't bersuara lei...sien...currently I even took up gardening!!! hehe not really la, but I bought a pot of pansy...I shower it with love day and night, when I eat, it also eats by soaking up the sun...when I drink, I water it...but there was one time when I took shower, I mistakenly also terover showered it with water...it almost drowned and died...I had to call emergency (my housemates la...I also bought each of them a pot, but theirs blossoming well..mine the only unique cacat case) but managed to resuscitate it la, luckily...

Haihs...but not really a housewife per se lah...my room is a big mess...but I have memorized the location of every item in the supermarket near my house...and I proudly boast the fact that I know every single item on offer in the 5 supermarkets...the highlight of my daily life is reading the leaflets distributed by the supermarkets...haihs it's PATHETIC

On a brighter note, I am going to Berlin next weekend!!! hehehe.but just going 2 days la with Poli...WHAT, 2 days you may say?...yalo..what to do..i'm rich ma =P kidding, i'd love to stay for a week, but Poli has to work ma..but seriously I don't mind ponteng class wan la...

So anyways, happy belated Valentine's day to you guys...I spent it alone..kinda la, I went to the university to watch a film that evening with my classmate..he's a Greek and now I know why people describe devastatingly cute guys as Greek Gods...I mean, he's not a Greek god, just a Greek, and he's that cute already..hahah =P *wink...

I'm anticipating my kimchee to be ready...if it's successful then I will make..even more kimchee...well previously I had this kimchee craving ma, so I went like, 6 supermarkets to search for chinese cabbage..wahlao..I didn't know this vege is sooooo exotic here...I even took the bus to go all the way to the outskirts to look for it...also tarak...lastly I found it on a small Chinese sundry shop...that time terover happy d...so I bought like 2 biji besar besar wan...which is too much..if I one day fry once also can fry one week...so I guess make even more kimchee then donate to my 2 korean classmates la...

me posing with my new leather boots...made in italy lei...and now im papa kedana..broke...but dunno why the pic kenot see my face...

13 comments:

L B said...

I think you're ready to turn into an Italian housewife.. Heh.. it's good to take the pansy into the shower with you, I suppose.. I've been tempted to take my bamboo with me, but never got round to it.

reddaisie said...

hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I thought that was tomb raider the sequel
So by the time you are finish you'd be a certified housewife
Kewl

Anonymous said...

ROAR!hot mamacita =D

Anonymous said...

hey girl, receive my msg or not? this time send to your M'sia number...

nyonyapenang said...

wah....very gao...pandai to cook and bake and clean...**claps** lidat got very teror mia 'resume'. hahahah...

Anonymous said...

Ah..that pic of urs... reminds me..

Big black boots,
long brown hair,
she's so sweet
with her get back stare.

happy belated valentines, :)

Lee said...

Hi HC Tan, just dropped say hello. Wish you well, UL.

H.C. Tan said...

LB: haha casalinga i am..

pao: yameh..haha

zI: yeap. pro in washing and cooking..lol i hope!!!

jan: gracias muchas..lol

cK: yeap received...thanks

nyonya: haha yalor..lidat oni 'keh eh chut' (marriable?) hehe

khek: happy belated valentine's to u too!

u.lee: aww thanks...hugs!

Satkuru said...

ganas ! hahaah looks like those heroin kinda boots, nice nice. so how does italian cows feel, compared to local ones :)

aL said...

tudia! kangkang nyer. rofl.

Anonymous said...

haih so long havent read ur blog...y??..coz no mentioning my name..ahahha..

anyway...nice pair of legs...i mean boots...did i say legs??..oooppss exsqueeze me...:P

H.C. Tan said...

al: hehe sexy ma..

buyong: banyak lah hang...