Tuesday, October 25, 2005

it's been a long time..

haha sorry I disappeared for sometime..
as impossible as it seems, yea..
All the tests have finished
Whether I did well or not leh..ermm ermm..
Very subjective lah this kind of results thingy
No matter how much you prepared for it, or vice versa
You might just be unlucky or just very lucky eh
Sometimes you just blank out during the tests
Or the questions that came out is exactly what you read awhile ago

Anywayz, today was our first test flight for our bamboo helicopter
Yea well, it's no longer bamboo copter ler
coz it's not very practical
so we used balsa wood as its blades, fuselage made of carbon rod etc
It did took-off..haha but hovering and moving forward ah
a bit not so successful...other group's heli also quite the same
The heli was like an irate child
Its stability was a li'l shaky, so we had to guide it with threads
But the motor burnt out,so...had to replace it..
Actually it burnt out 4.30am in the morning,and the test flight was like,10am
luckily other group had an extra motor (thanks!)
so this is the 2nd motor to burn out
it's got to do with the battery voltage we supplied and stuff
electrical stuff, bah..
So we have to keep modifying it and improvisations till the next flight test
Thursday...yeah

Meanwhile? With the tests over, it's anime time alright
been totally busy busy busy since my last test on Friday
Managed to download some anime
Now I'm hooked to these few anime:
Mai Otome, Trinity Blood, School Rumble, Blood+
But of course, I'm watching these now:
Naruto, Bleach, Initial D-4th Stage, Gundam Seed, One Piece
Hmm...finished watching Rurouni Kenshin recently
Man,if I'm half as committed to my books as I am to anime
I'd be in a very good shape =p
Did I mention that I'm addicted to manga now as well?

But also quite busy with other dramas also ler..
TVB dramas, Desperate Housewives 2nd season, etc..
No wonder I've been putting on weight
Just staying stationary on the chair

That is why I need a break
Yippie! Going KL for a week
Since it's study break now before the finals
Need to get away a bit
Party a li'l..shopping etc..
But pretty broke now, since have to put away some cash
For the Bali trip
Haiya....

3 comments:

JoeC said...

No wonder ler, very busy busy ah. hehehe.....so, what manga ya reading now? Cheers!

mob1900 said...

joe camel,
you damn fastlar, first to post.

wei, no pics on the bamboo 'copters geh?

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: manga ar, naruto and bleach nia lor...anymore to kaisiao?

mob:bamboo copters pix ar,comin up,sabar ek..hehe..waitin for them to upload ler..