Friday, October 28, 2005

im in KL...yahoo!!~

as I speak
I'm in KL =)
well,not exactly Kay-Ell KL la..
in puchong
alighted from puduraya at about 4pm++
But I had to take the LRT to Sri Petaling
so that my cousin can come pick me up
but one small problem...
Dunno how to take LRT lah
MRT in S'pore can lah..coz got go S'pore more than KL
The last time I took LRT was when
I attended camp in UM,which was 2years ago

So I kept asking for direction,
"Tumpang tanya mana stesen LRT ar?"
Then....Haiiihhhhhhhhhh
I had to lug the 30kg luggage bag along
and another bagpack
I believe I'm not exaggerating ler..
coz my arms feel like it's longer now
Yalar,for the sake of not feeling guilty
I brought along so many books
Finals coming up ma
then clothes, DVDs (anime and movies)
etc etc etc...
I also kena tipu lar
Someone,who shall remain anonymous said
"Very near nia,it's just behind the pudu building"
Well,it is alright
Just that not user-friendly for those with heavy luggages
Haha by the time I was at the ticket counter
Sweat was trickling down all over
Arms aching
Thirsty like hell...
I have water with me laR..but want to respect those fasting ma
So cannot drink in front of the Muslims =)

Anywayz, masuk the LRT
Pudu then to Chan Sow Lin
I tot I heard the speaker announcing
have to alight at the interchange
But my feet wouldn't move
so I assumed it was just illusion/misheard
So I actually sat till Ampang
I realised I was wrong the next station la
I mean,I know how to refer the board
But lazy..so go till Ampang,duduk til Chan Sow Lin again
then only switch train
By the time reach Sri Petaling also almost 6pm...
Now?
Waiting for dinnertime in my aunt's shop...
haha after that it's party man...
but tonight maybe not goin anywhere lah
Bohlat

3 comments:

JoeC said...

welcom to KL.... hpy shopping, have u tried samurai x, you're under arrestn blade of the immortal? how long u'll be dwn here? take care ya. cheers!

Lin Peh said...

U once in a while come KL u can Yahoo ! I eveyday in KL see the traffic in cursing "kan ne nao bu" !

H.C. Tan said...

joeC: was in KL for 8dayz

totoro: took to Sri Petaling le

linpeh: it's Deeparaya, semua orang pun dah belah balik kampung ah, tarak traffic..i mean, not that much lah..=)