Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stumped growth

Lovely Saturday, and I'm in the classroom agonizing thru a lecture regarding Transmitters. Well at least I think it's about transmitters.

I don't know if it's my passion hatred towards Electronics or not (actually I do have a passion towards electronics, I hate it with passion :) ) but I totally phased out the moment the instructor opened his mouth. TOTALLY.

And I'm in a class with youngsters that just got out of college, yes, freshies of 23 year olds, or 24 yr olds or so.

Having 2 years ahead of them doesn't help either. I just feel too too too old to learn.

Think my brain's a little rusty. Not as fresh as last time. I don't even analyze anymore, accept things as it is.

Not good. Need. to. challenge. brains.

Or is it due to caffeine overdose? or brain cells deteriorating from the radiation of FB-ing too much. Been training like almost one year d...Too long........................

4 comments:

zeroimpact said...

Welcome to the world. Acceptance is one of the first step. Now you learn subconsciously.
:)

Ayah said...

waaa... ada link to Yoga la.. amboi.. amboi!!!!

H.C. Tan said...

zi: i blame facebook taking up all my time to learn

ayah: nape pulak, haaha tp buat gaya je, x pakai pon

Lee said...

Hi HC Tan, Wishing you the very best of seasons greetings and a very happy new year.
Best regards, Lee.