Wednesday, November 10, 2010

am supposed to be flattered...

back in Abu Dhabi again!

Am in the same class with 12 young men, with raging hormones for my maintenance school.


6 healthy americans. hmmm i would say 2 of them are nice, but the other 4 of them are just well so miang and hamsap. it should be flattering that they are hitting on me, but i'm actually annoyed...

since i lagi sudah berpunya. haha. ok but need to clarify none of them said anything 'harassing' to me since our company is really big on this sexual harassment thing. :P

but i am loyal to my abang la. that's the main point. none of them are as cute as my abang anyway...ever since i got attached seems like no one is as cute as him. (haha, saying it cos he may be reading this blog la)

I am soooooooooooo tired...Air brakes and pneumatic systems just don't make sense to me anymore, it's been years since I graduated...Ganbatteeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

hahahaha cover up! how are u babeeee

H.C. Tan said...

cant wait to see u!