Tuesday, November 11, 2008

isn't my blog a bit dead?

is there something wrong with my Chatbox? which I've just realized...hehehe

i guess one month of hiatus is kinda long...previously i was complaining over being so free, and then facebook's ban in office was lifted...so i was back to being "busy"...and then I really had work to do...now actually lots of work to do...

just some updates: (not necessarily in order)

-went Singapore 3 weeks ago
-went kota kinabalu last weekend
-met up with li yuin, sharveena, mei nien, heng, lin
-went back penang for deepavali
-cut my hair super short
-Guztyne got married (one of my close friends/ex-colleague/we both got cheated over same thing once)
-i attended and exhibition for the Week of Italian language in the world... (i met a cute italian there!)
-i've been seriously skipping gym
-i am FAT (finally the reality so so so sank in...i tot i could get away taking pictures with "angles"...but when you are in bikini...there is nothing to hide...OMG i was hideous. haha)

yada yada yada... update soon. hehehe...

yes the blog is alive and kicking...let me...compose myself...too much alcohol abuse (by that i mean just a few shots of liquor lol)...too much work...too much food...too much everything...only too little exercise...

muax muax...

4 comments:

zewt said...

must be very happy with what liverpool is achieving eh?

Anonymous said...

wow hc,

it's been a long time lor, a timely update none the less. Reckon u're not fat... but err, well that's a work in progress :)

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: haha yeah but all drew over the weekend...

H.C. Tan said...

khek: lots of work is needed my fren..lots of work...