Friday, August 15, 2008

I have started working!!!

I was supposed to blog about my Sicilian chapter two since a few weeks ago right? I also can’t remember anymore. But anyways as my title indicates, I have started working 3 days ago. Today would be my 4th day here. Nice also ar. I am working at Jalan Tun Razak lah. (kenot disclose the company and exact location lah later will kena...u know lah they made me sign this confidentiality thingy) Also with my amazing fan base later kena stalk leh?? (who says got fan base, sigh my fanclub is on the verge of gulung tikar d)...But so far so good. 3 days straight I managed to reach on time, this is the thing that I worry about the most lah since the place that I am currently staying, Taman Connaught in Cheras is famous for its traffic jam...and I work from 8am-5pm. Good also lah the working hours, had it been from 9am-6pm sure jam giler kena teruk-teruk haha.

So far my boss i.e. the one who hired me is not around at the moment, in fact he will only come back to the office mid-Sept. Wahey!!! Means bahagia for almost 1 month without supervision...but got no tasks also will tension lah. Oh got my team leader take care of me. Nice guy, friendly, talks a lot, maybe talks too much also...I mean for a team leader lah. But then I probably talk more than him, at least the things he say kinda makes sense...got substance...better than me tin kosong wan haha.

The floor I work at consists of mostly expatriates cos it is a regional office. There is another office for Malaysia on another floor above mine, that one are all Malaysians lor. But anyway so far I haven’t spoken to any of the expats except for Hi-Bye. Even my boss also expat...my Team Leader is M’sian lah. My colleagues also are quite friendly lah. =) but don’t know I gave good or bad impression lah so far. I look so fat in my working clothes!! Mentensionkan! Sumore kena one huge zit on my forehead. Like, red and humongous type wan which can be noticed 1km away...since the very 1st day till now. Getting worse sumore. Haha. So much for my hope to look gorgeous on 1st day loh.

But I feel so exhausted lah everyday. It’s not like I am so productive at work also. Go in at 8am then wait for lunch d. And this job won’t require me to actually travel also. I mean, to meet clients etc. Basically I will only be liaising with internal customers. What to do lah, slow slow. Takkan from 1st day of work want to get high profile job d meh. Insya-Allah I target in 1 years’ time get good review, then see what kind of career advancement lo. Must work hard...cannot Facebook so much...I macam let my Team Lead see me FB also I don’t care...he see me play email email with company email and my hotmail also he don’t care...but sad thing is MSN is blocked in the company. Sigh. Can IM (instant messaging) with the rest of the company’s ppl worldwide only. Worst thing is I haven’t seen lengzais so far. Wait I get my 1st salary 1st then I will sign up with a gym to langsingkan my badan again lo.

Okla. Back to work (eh I wrote this from home ok, not I menyalahgunakan company property yahs)...happy weekend to all. My Chapter 2:Sicilia will come soon lah..so stay tuned...

P/s: Janice my office got 2 Venezuelans but I can’t remember my Spanish anymore so I didn’t even attempt to strike up a conversation with them hahaha phaiseh lah I have wasted our Francisco’s titik peluh to teach us Spanish. See got time then I will pick up again Spanish lah. The chances of me bumping into a Spanish speaking fella in my office is way higher than bumping into an Italian speaking punya. Hahahaha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not starting a yoga class for your colleagues after work? :p

Have a good weekend, babe. ;)

Irked T said...

haha wat's with the melangsingkan badan...those terms you used are so cute.

Mariposa said...

Chica!! Go speak spanish with them la! Broken or no oso they will be excited one. My Venezuelan friends are very very nice..just hope they are fabulous too. Just tell them u heard their chocolate is the best in the world and they'll love u liao. My fren insists theirs is the best. so go try n test n c! ;)

-Jan

H.C. Tan said...

jem: hahaha ermmmm here to gym to teach yoga lah babe...

tristan: finally i found ur blog again...aiya my menglangsingkan badan is just like ur melangsingkan badan lah..where cute. lol

jan: the problem is i can practically utter only 3 words in spanish...sighhhhhhhhhhh muy mal chica muy mal...

narrowband said...

LOL you and your terms. Insya-Allah also you keluar. Salam tabik.

Your company many rich people. Dun care good looking or not.

H.C. Tan said...

haha what 2 do..malaysian style ma. lol. haiyo rich ppl = unavailable bcos married. what 2 do..go ngao yan them meh...