Monday, December 03, 2007

Trip to Assisi and etc

I think I haven’t been updating regularly huh. Haha sorry la lately been super the busy with studying going around…and especially cooking…Some other posts I will start featuring some authentic Italian cuisine that I have learnt from my Italian housemates hehe. And now WHO SAYS I CANT COOK no more??? Hehe I sumore dipuji that I make good pizza…Pizza is my own creation sumore wan…and to be dipuji-ed by Italians that I make good pizza…means its good la…no? lol

Ok ok..For the last 2 weeks that I have disappeared, basically just experimenting with cooking…and now my new hobby is apparently shopping for food…chocolates…arghhhhh…I think when I come back impossible for you guys to recognize me adi. Haha. Everyday now I go to our house’s nearby supermarket (I don’t actually know if there is a market here or not though) to look and source for anything on offer. Needless to say, been spending a lot la..naturally. lol.

The 4 mains supermarkets I frequent are – Hurra, Todis, Coop and Emisfero. But Hurra is the one closest to my home, I have almost memorized how much every item costs there. I don’t actually have anything else to do here so the only thing I do is buy and buy and cook and cook and eat and eat…oh of course after that I wash and wash and wash. -_-“

So anyways, last week on 24th November (Saturday) I went to Assisi, nearby Perugia. It is one of the heritage places of Italy (I forgot the term, but nvm la…)…just about 20 mins away from our train station in Perugia. But waiting for the train takes a long time ma.

So anyway, as later you guys might see in the collages…our camwhoring…pre-trip to present the beautiful railway station of Perugia. Hah~ Btw, I went with Lili, and another 2 friends from China (their Italian names are Pietro and Luisa) as is my name Crystal. Haha =P
The main highlight of Assisi is the Basilica di San Francesco. It is one of the great Xtian shrines yada yada…which is really really really beautiful…and we also visited Basilica di Santa Chiara…and 3 other basilicas..also forgot the name adi la…but overall it was a good trip lo…
At the meantime, I do go online almost everyday now…but just for about 20mins to check my email..so don’t have the time to actually write something then post it…hehee~ aiya so u all email me ma…

Ashley Heng…or Pana…or Lin…and Joe if you read this..guess wat…I actually dreamt of Uncle Paolo..neh itu aku punya lecturer punya suami last night le…scary hor. I also dreamt of laksa…again…yea…this is my 3rd time dreaming of my oh so dear Penang Laksa…going crazy adi the withdrawal..no amount of pasta nor lasagna nor cheese can compensate for it…

I also dreamt of Lin on Saturday…maybe cos I texted her and received her reply…I dreamt that as usual,she looked super hot…but this time super super the hot…like Victoria’s Secret model hot…like lost weight a bit lo…then I asked her wat la she makan to lose weight since apparently I have been gaining weight steadily with my excessive intake of bread, pasta, potatoes, chocs and cheese. She replied, “Only Milo, bread, and water”…wah…mampus I if makan like tat…which is actually not true la. Hahaha.

Yesterday my housemate cooked a great brunch for us. With me as the cleaning assistant (she cook, I wash)…Classic lasagna and with tomato chicken…ya with olive. I’d think it’d taste better without olive…but to me still very tasty la. Since I am a glutton..basically I eat anything and everything tasty in sight. Hehe

OH BTW…I AM GOING PARIS FOR CHRISTMAS!!! =) =) Me and Khong Wui…
Until then..keep blogging you guys…I lazy put comment nia in ur blogs…but I do read…miss Msia!! But I am really starting to have fun here I guess. I have lovely housemates that can cook sumore…hehehehe….oh here are the pix of my trip to Assisi.

Maybe in these few weeks before Xmas I will go Florence/Pisa to find my senior Yeow and KWui













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Your pics brings back memories of my own trip. Makes me wanna go there again. *sigh*

Watch your handbags/backpacks closely when you're in Florence/ Pisa, my dear.

Enjoy Paris, babe!
Miss you & HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahem...u r going to the city of lights with KW? do i sniff smthg fishy? hehe

i want souvenirs!

Anonymous said...

You didnt look fat from the pictures that you posted lah... still "lovely + adorable", as usual...dont worry girl...

Nice pics and i found that you have a VERY STRONG china firend also(mean pietro here, am i right?), can lift lili up, hehe...why not you leh? or he found that you are actually heavier than lili? dare not to try?

OK lah, wish you all the best and enjoy your trip later...

Take care~

Anonymous said...

omg chingggggggggggg it looks awesome!!! Did you receive my texts? oi dream of Paolo Maldini better la hjahaha. btw, please email me your address. I mailed you mine, but dunno u dapat or not.

HAve an awesome time my dear. Miss you sooo much. Thanks for the phonecall. I was pleasantly surprised. =)

muchos besos chiquita.

pokeycatsg said...

nice pictures but why most of them are so grey?

Ayah said...

eh ingat dia pigi belajar?

H.C. Tan said...

jem: hee hee..yes u should come! aiya..go italy where also must be careful la...or rather..go everywhere also the same...*hugz

ptc:souvenirs...hmmmm...me and KW super the no-love-in-the-air ler..just that both of us no kaki nia..haha

chunkiat: haha u mean still as fat as before lo...aiya pietro is lili's ahem ma...sure carry her la...

jan:aiyaya..dream of maldini wad for la..better dream of my cannavaro *bleks! miss u loads 2!!

nkw: the pics are grey?hmmm mayb cos i resized? me no photography expert worrr...lol..haha

ayah:memang pun i belajar..haha