Sunday, December 16, 2007

My 1st snow!!

15th December is the day that I touched real snow in my life hehehe. ok ok so i am a bit suaku...hehehe. but the day before it was extra super the cold...gah! at 7.30am Milena, my housemate woke me up and I saw snow outside!! Lol...excited siot! Went outside to take a stroll for 1 or 2 mins, then almost kena pneumonia d...came back in...brrrrrr...

Warrior III pose in the snow...brrrrr...

Will pose for more yoga poses in future posts haha...btw, thanks to my another housemate Nadia, I get to on9 these few days...love her loads for the Naruto that I get to download!!!!!! heee heee heeeeeee...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't be dreaming of a white christmas like you used to when you're back here, babe. :p

zewt said...

did you see it when it was snow-ing? that is something very beautiful... snow... ok lah....

reddaisie said...

hey..cun man..yoga di tengah snow.. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, your "Warrior III pose in the snow", well, funny, haha~

H.C. Tan said...

jem: haha i dont want snow no more..

zewt: yaya..in fact now sumore snowing.sighhhhhh

paO: hahaha ya u shud try it sometime..lol

cK: haha u also can do it when u up mount KK...

narrowband said...

Lawak la ur pose ;p So you continue ur Naruto series there ka? How's studies? ;p

Anonymous said...

i will do other... maybe Taekwondo pose, maybe naked, hehe...

H.C. Tan said...

n/band: hehe where got lawak..bergaya k...ya now i can continue bernaruto d...ya passed my test adi..can proceed to next level..!! yay!!

ck: eeeeeeeee....taekwondo pose naked?? ermmm interesting? haha

Irked T said...

warrior pose haha! why don't u do sun salutation since u were doing outdoor XD haha...

L B said...

Oh wow, look at you!!! Hahaha, isn't it just FUN?!! And amazing? Free Fridge!

H.C. Tan said...

tristan: haha sun salutation takes too long la..will freeze 2 death man haha

LB: rimini not cold meh? lol