Friday, May 18, 2007

it's holiday~

...Not really..off to Terengganu tmr though!! just got my ass back to KL again..*Shudders remembering the congestion in KL town just now..starting to miss the lackadaisical penang lifestyle d..

Just now I was chatting in MSN with my coursemate DT and asking where he is yada yada..he is now damn bahagia in Switzerland for training by his company, Alstom..then he also suansiao me saying I damn bahagia in Malaysia..really sai meng la him, saying that he is very the kolientai having to cook and eat spaghetti everyday.cis. I get to scale the Peninsular Malaysia in these 2 weeks..he pulak get to go across Europe..

hooiching: Johor, KL, Genting Highlands, KL, Taiping, Penang, KL again and Terengganu

DT: Zurich, Germany, Milan (*goes green with envy cos he gets to go to Italy)

What do you call that ar, the old saying in Cantonese, "same XXXXX different life?"

Hence, I shall sign off on a very very very sour note (cos of jealousy/envy or whatever you call it when you eat vinegar 'ciak chor') =P I'm sure I will enjoy myself in Terengganu with the turtles..

7 comments:

zewt said...

zurich, germany, milan... oh... i've been there before lor... :P

turtles? still got meh?

JoeC said...

aiyoyo, i remebered that i ate spagatti for one year too when i was in UK, guess it is the cheapest thing to cook and eat lor. cheer up la, before can run must walk with steady feet :) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

so SONG...Zurich > Germany > Milan...me still together with aero guys wasting time n wasting life here......haiz......

Anonymous said...

Have a great break before you become a slave like the rest of us. :P

Lobak said...

eh where on earth have you gone ah...i don't see u on MSN anymore!! gosh!! btw, i handed in my thesis and am going back to Kuantan for a couple of months...gimme a call if u plan to make a trip there la..what the heck..terenganu and Kuantan is so near...just drop by la! hahahha

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget to get some nice pic of the cute cute turtles
:)
I also want to travel like you or your friend

H.C. Tan said...

zewt: so bahagia?

Gim/Yui: haha i miss aero ppl d!

Jemima: already enslaved lorr

Licia: grad also d lar?

ZI: no pics..hahaha