Saturday, May 12, 2007

im unemployed

hohoho just realised that i've actually went missing for a month. i bet nobody reads my rotten blog anymore..everyone complain that it berkulat..got meh? i still got read your blogs ma =P

latest updates of hooiching:

I'm officially a graduate! at least, should be la. all my subjects pass ma. =) for the past month been totally busy with exams..last minute projects due and also my oh-so-dear-Final Year Project! I can safely conclude that I aced my FYP hehehehehehehehe. the results are out. i managed to score my Electronics and Italian also..so quite happy ar..but some subjects like not so ok. but this is the semester that I've worked the hardest in all the years in UTM la.hahaha. so my pointer shud naik this sem.been totally busy for the whole month..sleeping average of 5 hours or so..sigh depressnya..but its all over so its good!=) now feel very mouliu cos nth to do actually. btw, i din blog cos my pc died again. the hard disks crashed.mayb i abused it too much for the whole month i'm running my simulation program for FYP.

oh just to announce: Janice Jaya Ram, I'm so so so so green with envy that you are goin to Spain!!

Oh anyways I'm applying for some scholarship to further studies in Italy. saja. dont think it will be easy to get..but just apply lar..

so anyways..most of my results are out..all pass..so confirm is grad d la. so officially am an umemployed graduate. kolien hor? hehe but i did receive job offers d la. accepted an aircraft design company..so will be working as a CFD aircraft engineer in june..if everything goes well la..gonna log off d..just to update nia. wil be driving back to KL then penang tmr cos mother's day on sunday. and also dad's bday!

gosh there are so so so so many stuffs. will try my very best to squeeze 'em all in tmr!!! muaks and hugs to all..i miss blogging..i think.hahaha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all of your ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

I do hope that you get Italy. You're gonna love love love the country.

Drive safe & Happy Birthday to your Dad & Happy Mother's Day to your Mum. :)

HUGS!

zewt said...

congrats on your graduation. what a long hiatus indeed... i know la liverfool in athens, so shouldnt u be happy?

wow... u seems to have a very interesting job coming along eh? hope you will excel in it!

mob1900 said...

CONGRATs!
Now design me a plane NOW!

JoeC said...

Hey Hey! Congrats on your passing, Welcome to a new world of young adults of slick phones, Armani suits and fast wheels :) with double espresso to go and branded shoes. Fly high for the future is bright and a new unwritten chapter awaits you :D May the good Lord bless you and keep you safe. Hugsssss. To the skies!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Yes, indeed you've gone missing for a long time. Plan something to do (ie travel) before you start working coz after you've started working, you'll have little time left. I wish you enjoy your new found career. It's exciting when you start earning your own pocket money -- your own financial independence.

Ian&Lina's Page said...

HI Hooi Ching,

Glad to know u've passed ! :) Janice is going to Spain ? Hmmm....Hope u enjoy working life...If there's any chance of going to Italy, can come and see me and my little family ( plus my baby ) in England !

Ayah said...

TAHNIAH ... now go find a job!

H.C. Tan said...

jemima: yalor i reali reali reali reali wanna go italy..crosses fingers. hehe. okla thank u on behalf of my parents then. lol

zewt: not i dont want to online la..jz that the pc kaputed again..

mob1900: yea yea..hehe

joeC: u make it sound so depressing la working world

kerwin: i reali reali reali wanna travel but i spent all my money d..sigh. =( tarak travel d this yr..

lina: thanks. heheh yala she's going spain for a mth..hope i'll get to visit u la..

ayah: hahah i am i am!!! going to work d soon.sigh...

Janetlee said...

congrats hooiching, u pikgiap de! but i still have yrs to go =( sorry a bit outdated comment but still i wanna write something..how's the scholarship to italy? the same one as li li is applying for??