Wednesday, August 23, 2006

sori ya

Haha I seem to be apologizing everytime I go missing from the blogosphere..Been really busy..not with academic stuff..but just..being a sisa..not good =(

Wasting time is what I seem to be doing everyday..Wake up..anime..eat..anime..eat again..nap..eat..anime..drama..sleep. Tests and final year projects are abundant, but I choose to feign ignorance.

Not good!

Oh..not to mention my thesis...progress- nil -_-"

*grabs my hair..hooiching, hooiching..you have to repent!!!

"Procrastination is the thief of time"

so very true..tanpa disedari, I daydreamed my way in JB for 6weeks d..and in two weeks will be having our midsem break! the reality just hit me yesterday when I screwed up my 1st test of Aircraft Structures II. Poorly prepared for it ler..but really daisei wan.hehe.

The weekend..I went Eskimo Joy again. Went with Meiyin and few other friends..we were pretty early and even went supper beforethat. At midnight, we went into the club--and I terima culture shock. uh-huh..we were greeting by live band---mind you, I love live bands..esp like the one in Slippery Senoritas, the Phillipino band..but this...

The band was singing in Mandarin!I mean, I am Chinese!But clubs are supposed to be singing in Chinese kua..am I being biased? haha..worse still, they were singing chinese rock songs! The main singer was so ahlian-ish..and the crowd was totally ahbeng-fied. to the max! the crowd was pretty hyped up over the band you know, esp when they sang Beyond's song or something. Somehow the environment reminds me of the place where uncles congregate to gantung bunga for the lady singers (ye zhong hui). -_-" potong stim terus...even lost the mood to dance after that cos too traumatised. hehe. Man, I am so banning Eskimo...since having hols d..cant wait to go back KL and penang!!


Oh yes,yes,yes..I have so so so gained weight!!!No more the tiny waist..miss my gym sessions so much...

Have I mentioned how hot Wentworth Miller is? High-voltage eyes to the max!!~ehehe

And I am now on a mission...will only let you guys on it once I have executed it. =)

4 comments:

pokeycatsg said...

Yes, I was there few weeks ago, looking for some shuffling action.

and all I get is just a AhBeng band...

I felt so disgusted, I just left that place... didn't even take the drink I paid for.

yes... clubbing in JB is no good!

JoeC said...

Oi! better buck up fast fast before the laziness set in for good, first, donate all your anime to friends and cousin and strangers, likewise you can send them home from safe keeping, NEXT, go study with will well minded ppls so you can be influence on good study habits, NEXT, go to library to study, to do at home is crap, sure temped to sleep and distracted anyways, NEXT, eat salad, fruits and lotsa water, since you will be sitting down alot no need to have heavy food like curry, rice and fried chicken, less weight gain, NEXT, take a break over the weekend and go to town, just to break away from the norm, then you will be refresh. So, can you manage to do that? I think you can, cuz there is only ONE chance in life and no u-turn, if you can catch my drift.

All the best then girl. Cheers!

seahorse27 said...

Wanna lose weight in a healthy and effective way? Check it out at www.herbalife.com

It really works coz I'm on it too. I know I may sound like a salesperson but it really works and will help you maintain your slimmer self....

Gimme a call when you're done checking it out and felt like trying it out.

H.C. Tan said...

nkw: haha memang lah!

joeC: urs is the best advice i've received so far..thanks mate!

yenmei: thx but no thx..=)