Thursday, August 31, 2006

merdeka omedetou!

or..dokuritsu kinnenbi omedetou!

In other words, Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan!!how many yrs of independence d..49? But I'm happy that I'm living in Malaysia..can't think of anywhere else with such yummilicious food..

Hmm basically my blog is really rotten..but then again..I feel rotten..everyday is a routine which I look forward to night time, so that I can sleep..or meal times..so that I can eat..haha not good obviously..everyday is so unproductive..

I did promise you guys about my Cambodia pics..but the connection here is blardy slow and it takes forever to upload a pic ler..potong stim nia

Sempena pao and heng's post on how they ended up in their courses..maybe I shud talk about mine..insya-Allah..i will graduate next year..which is 2 more sems =) =)

If some of you do not know already..I'm currently taking Mechanical Engineering-Majoring in Aeronautics...Aeronautical Engineering lah tu..in UTM..an ulu uni in JB..the most happening thing in JB is its crime rate otherwise, everything else is NOT!

clubbing scene-BAD
food-BAD
water quality-BAD

But mau tak mau..pun have been living here for 4yrs d..time really flies..how did I end up in this course?..*flashback 4yrs ago..

I didnt know what I wanted to do after form 5..ideally is finding someone rich and goodlooking to marry..but nampak sangat that plan A failed..so plan B would be continuing to pursue my studies.. SPM results was not out yet..but I didn't have good feelings for it..in fact, Dad was pretty worried that I will be failing my Physics, Biology..Add Math..based on how I described it everytime he picked me up after my papers..

"Haih..If you do really badly..it's either you work, or mayb I should send you to my sister's in Australia to continue your studies.."

Secretly I'm happy that Dad is going to send me to Australia if all else fails..but obviously it will be hard on the finances la..since I have two younger brothers more to consider..then one day I received an offer to continue my tertiary education in UTP--Universiti Teknologi Petronas which I went interview for..So happy that I got it at that time..cos only 4 from my school was offered the scholarship..but under unforeseen circumstances that are deeply regrettable, I did not go -_-"

Come form6, I reluctantly went for classes everyday..hoping that will be getting the offer in UTM..then world cup started..me and thongching terus tak payah study..everyday mengkaji the matches only..our monthly tests getting 20%-40% only..we still wished that we'll be getting the UTM offer..hmmm we did not get it..*sad sad

But we were accepted for its third intake, alhamdulillah! =) And I was offered aeronautical engineering, which was my choice la..1st choice was Mechatronics..but 2nd was Aeronautical..and am I glad I got aeronautics instead...

love my coursemates (*wink..thanks for the bbq party which turned into advanced birthday celebration for me last nite)..

im really not academically inclined..semester by semester I only score in subjects like languages, math, critical thinking..not those technical ones..lol but I enjoy my lessons-- Propulsion, Aerodynamics, Design etc..tak score nia ma..hahah. life will be very enjoyable if there are no written exams!!! they should assess it by attendance..projects ma..hmmm like that also kenot le..Im pretty lazy wan..but I'm happy with how my results are right now =) no 1st class..but cukup makan...I love Aeronautical Engineering..wouldn't trade it for any other course in UTM =) (nasib baik didn't get mechatronics..i realised how untalented i am in Electronics during my 3rd yr..ehe)

tanpa disedari, 8 semesters have passed..can still vividly remember my 1st semester =) ah..there were good times and bad times..but definitely good times surpasses bad ones..I believe that I will have nice stories to tell my kids next time about my varsity life..hmm..nothing much to tell abt the academic wise la..but fun things i've done in these yrs i guess...they say varsity life is supposed to be the best time in your life..i dont think so..every stage in life is equally important aye! primary sch..secondary sch..

ooh..terbias d..haha am supposed to be doing my research online..been sitting here 3hrs d without any progress..hahah tata~

3 comments:

reddaisie said...

haha we all started lost after Form 5 and i am glad all of us are happy with where we are today..
:P

Irked T said...

JB water is far better than PJ,kena force to use yellowish water which smells like rusty metal everyday to bathe,turn out that hair quality deteriorating like ranting or mop everytime after shower,skin become dull and dry...lotsa negative externalties and side effects la.How?JB nice la...just like Penang!Just like "tea's aroma back in hometown smells densest"(loosely translation of chinese proverb?).Put aside the rather beng-ish clubbing scene and crime rate.the rest ok mah!At least the proximity to Sg is an advantage also.IMO,I feel lagi insecure living in KL(didnt encounter any mishaps in JB so far,choi!).No matter how,JB gives u lotsa sweet memories as well rite...lol...not tht bad afterall!

H.C. Tan said...

pao: hahah definitely

tristan: lol..ur saying that cos u anak JB mar!!!