Friday, February 10, 2006

this is utterly depressing

Here I am, 4.30am in the morning and I don't get to sleep. Upon reaching JB since monday morning, I've been getting an average sleep of 4 hours daily due to the darn lab reports. Yeah, my bad.. who asked to enjoy so much during the hols till forgotten to do the reports? Hello its a holiday ma... Neways, I have this final report that I should really finish before splitting from JB. Jeez, I didn't even get to blog about my Chinese New Year holidays@@@@!!!! will blog about that when I am properly settled in KL next week.

Ishhhhhh...about 15 hours more before I leave Johor for a veeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy long time. Cant say I'm happy though cos have to be separated from my housemates..wont be seeing them d cos they are graduating soon. siggghhhh!!! And will be in KL for months!! Geee...

Reports reports reports~ compressed air systems?? pneumatics?? programmable logic controllers?? CNC-computer numerical control milling?? wind tunnel testing?? I've lost count of reports that I've done this week alone. Zits are popping, eye bags are bad... dark circles that are starting to become permanent eyeshadow...And I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend. @@$^$^#

(ok,so I just came back from supper. Yeah, and the RM50 dinner just now. Oh, and the RM20 steamboat yesterday). Hey, a girl's gotta rest u know..Back to the report..wind tunnel testing. where is the solid blockage equation!!??!

3 comments:

narrowband said...

all that engineering jargon...

mob1900 said...

Oui woman,
wats the deal on being at KL for a 'long time'? look me up and update me since you'll be rotting here at KL.

H.C. Tan said...

nsrrowband: haih..this is what happens after studyin engineering for 4 yrs man..same goes to u..

mob: k k..=)