Wednesday, February 15, 2006

happy valentine's day

everyone..happy valentine's day..as this yr I did not have any other half to wish, so I sent msgs to my girl frens to wish 'em instead. =( but hey, they are the ones who stood by u thru the good or bad times. in fact, i even texted my parents to wish 'em. -_-"

today is my second day doing my internship at subang airport. YAWNNNSSSSS 6am dey!!! camner nak bangun..so far so good though. both days still not late for work...but if i continue sleeping at 1am, 2am..memang mampus ah..

got roped into helping out at aunt's after my job in subang.that's how i spent my valentine's day..itu jer. phaiseh. kenot type ade. (dozes off)

hehz..nitez

4 comments:

Kampungkai said...

am i surprised or wat to see a girl doing intern in subang airport?!

me trainee aircraft engineer from MAS. Will be back in Subang for my practical training this june 2006. Nice to meet u! :) glad to know that some1 from the aviation industry is blogging too! haha!

Vday, urghhhhh, it's a boring day.

Irked T said...

Whether u r in Subang or Puchong,come to Sunway find me yum cha if free...hee hee!

H.C. Tan said...

kampungkai: yea..i came across ur blog b4 via narrowband's..its nice to c a future LAME bloggin =)

kok whei: yea..u and jiwey also in sunway..charles leh? hope to c u guys one of these days. lili doin her internship in JB

totoro: haha~ phaiseh har..sure meet up again =)

Irked T said...

Charles still in JB form 6 now!Remember u still owe us a date of Cheung K-ing session since early last year?lol...call me go clubbing in KL oso dun mind but I choose place hehe go Beach Club?Zouk?Barfly?Qbar?Hehe...Q bar is nearest to my place!

haha...u so near in Subang oso din find us!dare to say summore...

hehe...