Monday, January 19, 2009

2nd weekend in Houston...

I've never been fanciful of designer stuff...but this time... ;) 1st time I've splurged...


...And big time too!!! Am thinking if I should return any of these purchases...hmm...2 more weeks to think before I head back to Malaysia ;) nice or not nice or not? Got them yesterday, thanks to Irene, Melvin and his bro's advice...I'll be blogging about what I've done up to now in Houston as soon as I get the chance...but so far so good, other than bankrap giler hehehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantik! Semua Cantik! I like! :D

King Guzzy said...

hi thre crystal!! :)

dun forget to drop by walmart!! if not sure u feel very rugi wan, things are super cheap there, too bad they dun have walmart in uk, if not i will splurge like crazy just like you;p ,but hor..uk here many sales now and the shoes soo cheap;p!!

anyway, u can drop by myblog to see the pics and my journeys so far ;p(cheh promoting konon, nothing fancy mydear fren ;p jus ol me)

guztyne@blogspot.com

cheers, take care, send mylove to houston!

Mariposa said...

have fun in houston! remember cari chico for me. hahha that's harder than buying Coach!

The accidental prone. said...

woah. nice splurge! =DD

narrowband said...

1st time splurged? sure anot! :p

Anonymous said...

Heard its really cheap there
great buy
great buy

H.C. Tan said...

jem: yes i love them too!

Guz: i loved walmart when i was there!...bought some stuff, quite cheap and quality not bad too...u syok la to be in UK...

Mariposa: failed lar the operasi...

cy: yeahh!!!

narrowband: hahaha sure la 1st time splurge...i so kiamsiap one...

zI: not really really cheap la...still is money mar...