Monday, July 10, 2006

Viva La Italia

YaY!!! we did it!!! Finally I did not jinx a team that I supported from the beginning..Yitphing, Janice..our team won!!! Azzurris rock!! With mr. perky butt as a superb defender/skipper..hehe. but so so happy! watched it at The Curve..they had street party..wanted to watch the trophy presentation mana tau they screen lucky draw pulaks -_-"

So happy..but so sad for Zizou. Moment of madness which he headbutted Materazzi in the chest. Like,totally hard.As in,on purpose. Throughout WC'06 Zizou was the player with the best sportsmanship..totally respect..but to think he played his last match of his career like this. sigh, ended disgracefully. But. He is still my favoritest players--skills wise. but of cos I'd date any of the italian players anytime. hehe...

My heart breaks when I saw Zizou left the field in tears. Awww. that's so sad...

Darn. 6am. Mixed emotions. Ecstatic for Azzurris..but heartbroken for Zidane.. I mean, Materazzi was the one to provoke him also lar..but..if only he held his temper. Then the outcome of the penalty shoot out would hv been different.Gawd. Why do I sound like I support Les Bleus more. Jeez. No no no..I'm a true italian supporter. Although I did have FRENCH fries during the match.But I'm proud of both teams. =) Perky butt..u did it as the captain!!!

Sleepy. 6am. Reached KL on sunday evening. LAter wake up have to clear the whole room. Estimated 2hrs. I hope. Dunno la. Cham. Then drive back JB

The end of World Cup 2006. *GRINS. now i can properly jaga my complexion. Way to go Italia!!

5 comments:

~charng said...

Hey girl!! You were at the Curve? I was there too lar..WAY to go Italy..It was close.What on earth got into Zizou?????

Anonymous said...

Hey, So sad Zizou was out that way, that BlueShite (Ex-everton player) Meta-Lai-ZZi deserved a red card as well, you never know, once a blueshite, always a shitehead. Liverpool rules

Anonymous said...

maybe he just wanted some spice in his life..had nothing to lose ma (except the eyed prize!!) but wahey Italia~~~ muah

Chin Kian said...

where's the Curve? near ss2 ar? i know nuts about KL and PJ man....

H.C. Tan said...

charng: ish too bad din c you la..but same thing la..we met for drinks ma.haha

bh:agree!

jan:thank god u were there for me during WC haha. yala ur camonerassi or sumtin sumtin la..blardy long name.haha

cK:the curve next to 1-utama..

acq:cute cousin. lol..mamak oso nice ma..can watch sambil makan