Monday, December 12, 2005

away..

Hey..
I'm stuck in KL now
Haven't actually finish uploading the pics that I want to
Yea,those taken in Bali
But with no access to Internet
Kinda hard ler,and inconvenient
So will only post 'em after I get back to Penang
What am I doing in KL?
Sigghhhhhh...
Have to help out at my aunt's newly opened
Restoran Taiping Lang
So anywayz
I'm entrapped at the restaurant
Coz' it's easier if all of us stayed upstairs
instead of commuting to the restaurant everyday
so...no life...
I've only been there,what 2 days?
It already felt like an eternity
and today's like,onli 12th
I have to stay till almost X'mas
Only get to cabut back to Penang
Working there is quite fun...
Same old thing lor,waitressing
But I've been so used to MSN-ing everyday
and surfing the Net everyday
reading blog entries everyday
Downloading anime everyday
Arrggghhhh...
The area there is quite new so there isn't a phone line yet
As in, no coverage for Telekom
so can't apply for Streamyx yet
Tak apa, sabar, sabar, kejap jer masa berlalu
But I miss penang food!!
And my friends in Penang...
Instead of losing weight (as I initially planned to)
Coz' my aunts both have lost so much weight
since the opening of the restaurant about a month ago
Maybe they keep rushing here and there kua
I'm gaining weight here instead
Basically what the restaurant is selling are home-cooked dishes ma
So since the business is quite good
Obviously it means the food is delicious
So it means I'm eating delicious food everyday
So if the food is delicious
You'll eat more right?
So if you eat more...then...
Go figure.
Not exactly Aerodynamics
Gah..I'm babbling
Today is offday for the restaurant
so I'm back at the apartment
Which is why I'm online now =P
Laterz have to go back to the restaurant
Sienzzz...

3 comments:

JoeC said...

ahhh, working part time eh? so, whats in store after dec? yalor, no net, no good.... guess its reruns then. btw, are you getting paid with food?

Have a nice break then. cheers!

happyashley said...

( 0.0 )

grew so fat de?
hehehehe...
dun so tam chiak la..
miss u oso

narrowband said...

LOL@hsuiyong's comments

not aerodynamic nemind. dun bullimic can liao.

lol, hey i realize i can crap too. haha.

so many pics uploaded, look fine to me. still has that sizzling factor. yes, "still". don't let it become "no longer". k? *hugs